All aboard The DeMarco express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      I always wondered why a fighter's personality bothers people so much? Especially when we're talking about an exciting fighter like Broner. I mean maybe he's annoying but I'd say thats the lesser of evils in the fight game. He comes ready to fight and he gives fans a good show each time.

It gets to the point where people actually underrate him because they don't like him.

This is a sport of men, folks, stop treating it like some reality tv show where you want your least favorite cast member kicked off. Lets appreciate the sport and stop being whiny little girls.

Everything I hate in a fighter. False, loves the sound of his own robotic voice, pampered & given gift decisions, immature, spoiled brat who as of yet hasn't fought a legit challenge and to top it off he fails to make weight.
      Can't stand him or his style, he is noway near as good as made out or he likes to think he is and I genuinely don't see the excitement factor.
      I don't see the handspeed or defense people go on about. I see a rather ordinary fighter with a horrible mouth that acts like a 13yr old whose had an energy drink too many.

I hope DeMarco absolutely wrecks him & destroys this rather embarrassing media creation.

Comment

Broner is going to take a **** all over this express

Comment

Originally posted by Rat_Poison View Post
          Broner is going to take a **** all over this express

Hes already got his overrated ass kicked from pillar to post by two Mexicans, tomorrow night will be a 3rd only the corrupt judges won't have a say in the matter.

Comment

I like the way Demarco carries himself, very respectful and humble champion. I like his determination in the ring, and he's got underrated ability. Broner should win because I think he's the better fighter overall but Demarco is a live dog, it's worth putting some serious cash on him. I wanna see how Broner reacts when he gets hit by Demarco's straight left over and over again.

Comment

i expect demarco to win this by UD or late TKO....

Comment

People who think this is going to be 1 sided are idiots, i think Broner will win by points but DeMarco going to give him a scare.

I have put some money on DeMarco points at +1400 though.

Comment

i was kinda thinking broner was going whitewash him, but now I'm not so sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    i expect demarco to win this by UD or late TKO....
                    Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
                    People who think this is going to be 1 sided are idiots, i think Broner will win by points but DeMarco going to give him a scare.

I have put some money on DeMarco points at +1400 though.

Do you think DeMarco can get a fair shake should it go the distance? I'm really not sure he will.
                    +1400 is crazy, the odds on this fight are ridiculous IMO not that I am complaining, I do like DeMarco's chances. Very live underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Do you think DeMarco can get a fair shake should it go the distance? I'm really not sure he will.
                      +1400 is crazy, the odds on this fight are ridiculous IMO not that I am complaining, I do like DeMarco's chances. Very live underdog.
                      I think so, i don't think judges will be a factor. People say the Broner-Ponce fight was a robbery, was just a close fight that could've gone either way. Suppose 1 of the scoring towards Broner seemed shady.

If your from the U.K, check the odds on sporting bet or ladbrokes for those odds.

Comment

Working...
                      X