No announcement yet.

Ask a Chicano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    He is now 9-1 in his amateur career and is planning on turning pro in a year or so. It's hard for him to get fights because he weighs 118lbs but he's sparred Rigondeux and many other pro's and done well. He's unbelievably fast.

I can post a video of him, I will try and find one.

As far as the countries, I never really had any bad experiences just because I am a Spanish speaking person and blend right in. I have had bad experiences in Mexico with corrupt fukin cops, forcing me to pay them to have them not arrest me for some made up **** they decide to come up with.

Puerto Rico was really nice and the people were real friendly. Jamaica was too, Trinidad and Tobago I still say are the nicest, coolest down to earth people you will meet. I never met one annoying person there.

I might be visiting Venezuela this year and maybe Peru as well for work.
    The kid i have been working with on and off is getting on my nerves he is a tall lanky kid that should fight no higher then 130 but he insists he is a ww alll i know is if he makes his debut at ww he will get fcked up quick.

Comment

• Cua. My dude.

Why the fuck do ya'll have these perfectly good Chevy, GMC 2500 3500 series Dually trucks, but put wildin out paint schemes, green fuckin rims, and Honda ricer wings on the back of them shit's?

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Made Mole poblano on your suggestion and boy that was hard to cook but the reward was fcking awesome,today im making chili verde yummmmmmmmmm.
        You made mole Poblano? No offense dude but I would have to taste it, that is really hard to do well and from scratch. You should try my sisters, it's fukin amazing. The next day its even better, I take tortillas and whipe the entire pot clean with them.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        The kid i have been working with on and off is getting on my nerves he is a tall lanky kid that should fight no higher then 130 but he insists he is a ww alll i know is if he makes his debut at ww he will get fcked up quick.
        I don't let my kids tell me what they should do, I tell them what weight they will fight and when they are ready to fight. If you are his trainer, you need to break him down and let him know what you say is the law. The only voice my kids hear is mine, they can be in an auditorium full of people screaming and all they hear is my voice. If he's a 130lber, then that's where he should be fighting, no if's and's or butt's.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Cua. My dude.

Why the fuck do ya'll have these perfectly good Chevy, GMC 2500 3500 series Dually trucks, but put wildin out paint schemes, green fuckin rims, and Honda ricer wings on the back of them shit's?
        Hahaha, I know which one's you are talking about. We call those dudes "Nacos" they are like the classless, low down cats that are basically hood. Not a good look but most Mexicans know how to keep a clean ride though.

Comment

• I don't let my kids tell me what they should do, I tell them what weight they will fight and when they are ready to fight. If you are his trainer, you need to break him down and let him know what you say is the law. The only voice my kids hear is mine, they can be in an auditorium full of people screaming and all they hear is my voice. If he's a 130lber, then that's where he should be fighting, no if's and's or butt's.

I am helping him out more then anything its his life,i pointed him towards a good gym but the kid is stubborn his trainers tell him the same thing i tell him,i just think he lacks the dedication to make weight.

Comment

You made mole Poblano? No offense dude but I would have to taste it, that is really hard to do well and from scratch. You should try my sisters, it's fukin amazing. The next day its even better, I take tortillas and whipe the entire pot clean with them.

I don't let my kids tell me what they should do, I tell them what weight they will fight and when they are ready to fight. If you are his trainer, you need to break him down and let him know what you say is the law. The only voice my kids hear is mine, they can be in an auditorium full of people screaming and all they hear is my voice. If he's a 130lber, then that's where he should be fighting, no if's and's or butt's.

Hahaha, I know which one's you are talking about. We call those dudes "Nacos" they are like the classless, low down cats that are basically hood. Not a good look but most Mexicans know how to keep a clean ride though.
            My homies wife across the street was a big help,she kind of guided me through all i know is if i had to pick one type of food to eat for the rest of my life its mexican and its not even a contest.

Comment

I am helping him out more then anything its his life,i pointed him towards a good gym but the kid is stubborn his trainers tell him the same thing i tell him,i just think he lacks the dedication to make weight.
              Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              My homies wife across the street was a big help,she kind of guided me through all i know is if i had to pick one type of food to eat for the rest of my life its mexican and its not even a contest.
              Then the best thing you need him to do is go out there and get his ass kicked if he's so stubborn.

Mole is so good man, I honestly haven't had home made mole is a long time. My wife isn't Mexican so she can't cook it and my family lives far from me so I'm stuck here in S. Florida. There's good food here but (no offense to anyone) Caribbean food just doesn't compare, it's good but I need a taste of home.

Comment

Then the best thing you need him to do is go out there and get his ass kicked if he's so stubborn.

Mole is so good man, I honestly haven't had home made mole is a long time. My wife isn't Mexican so she can't cook it and my family lives far from me so I'm stuck here in S. Florida. There's good food here but (no offense to anyone) Caribbean food just doesn't compare, it's good but I need a taste of home.
                Do you have any Rick Bayless resteraunts out there,and yes he is skips brother,anyway worth the price so fcking good.he won top chef masters last year.

Comment

Do you have any Rick Bayless resteraunts out there,and yes he is skips brother,anyway worth the price so fcking good.he won top chef masters last year.
                  I love that white man, he knows how to cook Mexican.

I used to love watching his shows on PBS. I think all his restaurants are in Chicago, I don't think there's any here in Miami.

Comment

I love that white man, he knows how to cook Mexican.

I used to love watching his shows on PBS. I think all his restaurants are in Chicago, I don't think there's any here in Miami.
                    Talk about a successful family huh,skips 90 percent of the reason i still watch espn,its crazy he wont eat his brothers cooking because of the fat content though but hey the guy runs 8 miles a day at 60 i struggle to go 3 at 30.

Comment

• Just funning with ya, bud.

One of my buddies at work from Chiapas does this to his trucks, and it's hilarious. One of the funniest people I have ever met. Brand new, 40k truck.

"Why do I do it, bish?!? BECAUSE I CAN, JOTO!"

Comment

Working...
                      X