Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing good can come out of the war we have know...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing good can come out of the war we have know...

I always hear this **** about coming together (latinos, blacks) because we are heavily divided and standing up against the so called "white man." The ghettos of America seemingly appear as a trap for young males of Latino and Black heritage. Many join gangs, sell drugs, get shot, kill people etc. A lot of people drop out of school. I hear a lot of people talking about the "white man" being responsible or the enemy...

The thing is that when you walk through my town you're not weary of the "white" man. You're weary about the person who looks like you...
    Gangbanging is a big part of the culture were i'm from, and crime is high..
    You never know when you could be walking down the street and have a car or van pull up next to you with 5-6 people inside ready to blast you...
    these are the people who you're supposed to unite with?

A lot of older people have animosity towards the youth for this very reason...
    They are hesitant to approach us because they are scared for there life. Everyone is paranoid and distrustful of each other...
    I see it in my own backyard, but I want to discuss the full picture...

Thousands of Muslims in the Middle East encounter the same feeling of distrust towards us Americans..
    They don't know who's good and who's not and vice versa. This distrust is bad for humanity as a whole because millions of people have died over there for nothing. On top of that I think the trust is bad to the extent of a relationship (with the west) never being possible...
    War is not the answer and blood shed will never be a solution. Muslims have there own culture and as educated human beings we should accept it, respect it, and not trash it. The was American (specifically) soldiers have behaved over there has probably made most Muslims distrustful of all Americans, regardless if you're black, white, Latino etc.

My point is that war just divides people and creates further conflict for humanity. We should want to help and love each other as brother's of mother earth.
    Last edited by Hi-Dro; 08-25-2010, 01:45 PM.

War is pretty much organized fighting

I have always wondered when there are rules to war

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
      War is pretty much organized fighting

I have always wondered when there are rules to war
      There should be rules. War isn't what it used to be. It used to be about honor and there were rules to it.

Also the uniforms were much better.

^^Mmmm. Sexy....

Comment

Originally posted by Dro View Post
        My point is that war just divides people and creates further conflict for humanity. We should want to help and love each other as brother's of mother earth.
        Even if we all loved one another, there would always be 1 mother****er, and more likely, millions of mother****ers, who, while we stroke each others' c0cks, would take that time to sharpen their knives and amass their forces and kick all our asses, soft as they would have become from the years of kissing each others' butts.

Incidentally, were it not for WW1 which led to WW2 which led to the Cold War, you would not now having ****ography at a click of a mouse.

Comment

Working...
        X