Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder Putting in Work at Camp Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder Putting in Work at Camp Klitschko

Undefeated heavyweight Olympian Deontay Wilder (25-0, 25KOs) is putting in a lot of work at the training camp of Wladimir Klitschko. The training camp is currently taking place in Austria. Wladimir is using Wilder as a sparring partner, as the WBO/IBO/IBF/WBA champion prepares for his November 10th defense against unbeaten Mariusz Wach in Hamburg, Germany. Wilder is preparing for a Showtime televised fight on December 15th at the Los Angeles Sports Arena in California. Amir Khan will headline that event against Carlos Molina. Photos by bokser.org.

[Click Here To Read More]

idk, why, maybe because i've never seen him fight, but i always imagined wilder as another fat heavyweight. idk if he's got the goods to be a top fighter one day, but there are 2 good things i like of him. 1, he's a olympic bronze medalist, which means he can box, and 2, he's not fat. that's good enough these days. he's going to gain priceless experience in wlad's camp. i'd like to eventually see him and bryant jennings matched up down the road. i'm a big jennings fan.

Comment

Hopefully Wilder will face a top 100 HW in December, instead of another age 40 pot-bellied middleweight.

Comment

Getting beat up by the looks of it.

Hype job.

Comment

believe it or not, but I once had dinner at the "Stanglwirt" in Going (Austria) which is where the Klitschkos are training for their fights and where Wlad is sparring with Deontay Wilder right now. I was there when I was a kid on skiing vacation, that is probably 20 years ago or even longer. It is a pretty expensive restaurant and its all made of wood inside. so it kinda looks "old" but its still very expensive.

Comment

Wilder needs to step on the gas, career-wise. Lots of good physical attributes going for him though. Skinny, skinny legs though. Makes me wonder how he'll take his first hard shot from a top Heavyweight. One thing I've learned though is never judge a book by its cover. He may have an iron chin for all I know.

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
            believe it or not, but I once had dinner at the "Stanglwirt" in Going (Austria) which is where the Klitschkos are training for their fights and where Wlad is sparring with Deontay Wilder right now. I was there when I was a kid on skiing vacation, that is probably 20 years ago or even longer. It is a pretty expensive restaurant and its all made of wood inside. so it kinda looks "old" but its still very expensive.
            Interesting. That's pretty cool.

Comment

he has good shoulder definition, but skinny legs. Tall fighters with skinny legs are easy to deck in my opinion.

anyway, this photoshoot is much better than the one of Wladimir earlier.

Comment

Working...
              X