No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch vs Oosthuizen Title Clash in Play For November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch vs Oosthuizen Title Clash in Play For November

Unbeaten super middleweight star Thomas “Tommy Gun” Oosthuizen has emerged as a frontrunner to face IBF champion Carl Froch in Nottingham, England in November.

Although no date has been finalized as yet with November 3rd or 10th in play, the camps of the two fighters are nearing reaching an agreement for the Cobra to stake his newly won IBF crown against the South African.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good fight!!!!!

Comment

This tells me that Pavlik-Bute will likely happen in the fall as well.

Comment

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Probably a very exciting fight, but Froch probably has a bit too much for Ooisthuizen right now. If William Gare almost out-craftied him, then I'd pick Froch to do just that.

Comment

Froch just doesnt take easy fights at all. props to him!! after this if he wins a re-match with kessler or beating up Pavlik would be nice.

Comment

Oosthuizen or Pavlik, then Bute and possibly a Kessler rematch...sets up another great run of fights from Froch

Comment

If it comes off, credit to the Saffa for taking the fight this early in his career (he's 24).

Comment

The kid is 6,4 that must be the tallest SM I have ever come across

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                  The kid is 6,4 that must be the tallest SM I have ever come across
                  Dutch-South African genes, the Netherlands has the tallest people in the world (average height for all adults is 6'1)

Comment

WOAH So does this mean Pavlik vs Bute then ? and as for Froch he is going to be one busy Brit,should he beat Oousthuizen he's got Adonis Stevenson(most likely) then Bute if he beats say Pavlik and then Kessler ! I think by this time Kessler would have maybe faced Stieglitz v Abraham winner.

Comment

Working...
                    X