No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Kirkland Deal Reached: Kirkland Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo-Kirkland Deal Reached: Kirkland Ready For War

BoxingScene.com has been advised that a deal has been reached to match James Kirkland (31-1, 27KOs) against WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (40-0-1, 29KOs) on September 15th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Kirkland's legal adviser, Michael Miller, tells BoxingScene that a deal was reached a few hours ago.

[Click Here To Read More]

Kirkland's underestimating Canelo just like all of Canelo's previous victims....and he will pay for it

Comment

James kirkland better pack his smelling salts as he is getting ktfo!!!

Comment

war canelo

Comment

wouldn't be surprised if Kirkland test's positive and the fight gets called off

Comment

..... i just can't get hyped for this fight right now. i know as the date approaches that will change, but under the circumstances that it was made. it's just "blah" to me.

Comment

I would like to see James Kirkland win but I see him getting KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
                ..... i just can't get hyped for this fight right now. i know as the date approaches that will change, but under the circumstances that it was made. it's just "blah" to me.
                what do u mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
                    Seriously tho. After everything that has transpired in the last 3 months alone, anything can happen. Hell, watch Canelo end up testing positive for PEDs, and then get ran over by a bus while riding one of his horses back home in Mexico... O_O

But really, this is a good fight imo. And with all due respect to Williams, I'm actually more excited for this bout then I was for the previous. But it does indeed suck the circumstances of which this fight was made

Comment

Working...
                    X