Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine what a prime Oscar delahoya destroys PBF's ass.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
    More periods.............................STAT!!!!...... ................
    stop trolling beyotch............................

Comment

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
      More periods.............................STAT!!!!...... ................
      LMAOOOOOO!!!!!!

This.................guy.................is....... ..........................a....................... ........clown..................................... ..........hahhahahahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
        stop trolling beyotch............................
        Dude, your thread title doesn't even make sense.

Not to mention you just made another Floyd thread.

I'm starting to worry about you bro.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          Imagine what a prime Oscar would do to Pacquiao. A prime not weight-drained welterweight Oscar. Damn, it would be a massacre right there.
          lol. if oscar will massacre pac that massacre oscar then i just can't imagine what oscar can do to floyd who could only manage to win a controversial split decision.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Well DLH beating FLoyd in his prime, is more feesable considering it was a split decision win for FLoyd. Harder to make a case for DLH beating Pac because Pac whooped DLH.
            wrongfully so, floyd won the fight big. DLH against pac was a corpse, if he was that weak against floyd he wouldve been stopped by mayweather too. anybody couldve whooped DLH that night.

Comment

delahoya will KO floyds...................sissy ass..........NO DOUBt about that

Comment

Controversial split decision? Oscar was lucky he got the SD, anyone with half a brain would know Floyd won that. Oh, not to mention he fought Oscar at 154, not some BS weight.

Comment

Originally posted by scr4vey View Post
                  Controversial split decision? Oscar was lucky he got the SD, anyone with half a brain would know Floyd won that. Oh, not to mention he fought Oscar at 154, not some BS weight.
                  anyone with half a brain................knows Floyd wasnt great.........post 135.........................

Comment

bwahahahahaha!!!

lol at the thread title. u should have finished it with destroys PBF's ass in the ring and in the shower. :bukkake:

but i think floyd could go the distance.

i think prime pac might actually beat prime de la hoya.

it would be a war, but i think could win a close decision. de la hoya had a hard time dealing with guys who were faster and southpaws. pac was both.

Comment

this.......... thread.................. is................... dead beat...............and...............sucks........ .........stop...........typing................like ...............youve just had.................a long.............wank

Comment

Working...
                      X