No announcement yet.

My Conspiracy Theory behind the Floyd vs Manny sabotage:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Conspiracy Theory behind the Floyd vs Manny sabotage:

I truly believe that this fight was already done and ready to go, until Arum tried to make a deal with Jerry Jones to have the fight in Dallas Stadium. Arum and Jones probably made a deal already to have the fight done there and that fell apart when Floyd's camp didn't want any part of that at all that they didn't bother even going to have a meeting with Jones. So when the blood test issue came up, Arum found a perfect opportunity and a way to sabotage the fight. As soon as the fight was dead, Arum was able to set up another fight in a heart beat in Dallas Stadium. By all means i'm not taking any blame away from Manny's camp and Manny himself and this is not a defending Manny thread either, but i believe this was all orchestrated by Arum. That being said, the good news is, i have a feeling that this fight will get done eventually, probably by this summer, crossing my fingers. Now i know this sounds crazy and ridiculous, but who knows.

BTW, i'm sure Manny and Roach is in it but probably not in the begining, because just imagine the amount of money they'll be making at the gates.

Dont forgt Clottey mysteriously pull out his fight a few weeks back.

Clottey wsnt even mentioned until late as hell. The Pac-Clotey fight was announced with a full undercard in ONE day. Arum NEVER wanted the Floyd fight.

Comment

Only problems with that theory is that the blood testing was there from the very start and Manny wanted Vegas as well. If this was the case they could have just made a big deal about wanting the fight in texas and save manny from looking bad with the blood testing. There is no way they would let manny take a pr hit like this on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
        Dont forgt Clottey mysteriously pull out his fight a few weeks back.

Clottey wsnt even mentioned until late as hell. The Pac-Clotey fight was announced with a full undercard in ONE day. Arum NEVER wanted the Floyd fight.
        Arum wants that fight and will get it, too much money for Arum to turn down. But Arum IMO really wanted the fight in Dallas Stadium and had made a deal with JOnes already.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
          Only problems with that theory is that the blood testing was there from the very start and Manny wanted Vegas as well. If this was the case they could have just made a big deal about wanting the fight in texas and save manny from looking bad with the blood testing. There is no way they would let manny take a pr hit like this on purpose.
          Blood testing was there already before the Dallas Stadium was proposed. Arum didn't think that it would be a problem in Dallas. Although Manny wants Vegas, i'm sure it wouldn't be a problem convincing him to do Dallas. Look where he's going to be fighting now.

Comment

OMG, I would love to believe all these things

Pacquiao should've told Arum to **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
              Blood testing was there already before the Dallas Stadium was proposed. Arum didn't think that it would be a problem in Dallas. Although Manny wants Vegas, i'm sure it wouldn't be a problem convincing him to do Dallas. Look where he's going to be fighting now.
              Arum could not have signed a deal with Dallas too early because Dallas ...new orleans ......and cali all started putting up offers while negotiations were going on. He was listening to all offers. He would have found a reason to make things fall apart that would not hurt Manny in the public eye. If he pressures mayweather to fight in dallas where more fans can attend then floyd takes the pr hit if he says no. Floyd would also get all the blame as well.

Comment

Working...
              X