No announcement yet.

What happens if Lennox Lewis would of rematched Vitali Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens if Lennox Lewis would of rematched Vitali Klitschko

What happens if Lennox Lewis would of rematched Vitali Klitschko ?

imagine if lewis came in in shape this time? would be another great fight IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
      What happens if Lennox Lewis would of rematched Vitali Klitschko ?
      IMO an immediate rematch was a 50/50 fight but Lewis dragged out his title reign for 18 months telling everyone he would fight Vitali yet in his own mind he knew he was never going to go ahead with that fight

Comment

lewis would have knocked him out ...
        but then he would not have been able to retire
        as people would have wanted him to keep defending

Comment

I'm 50/50 on this one.

I think a younger Lewis would have beat him. But a rematch... If Lewis started well (which was rare) he'd most likley win. But I see him having a few poor rounds at the beginning and not being able to turn the points around.

Comment

Lewis would win.

Was he not pushed into that fight for some reason or an other?

Comment

would be a great fight. not sure about lennox at that stage of his career though. fifty-fifty.

Comment

Lewis did not fight very well against Vitali and looked out of shape,i think in a rematch Lewis would come in good shape and decision Vitali.

Comment

Yeah, if I remember it right, dude he was supposed to fight backed out & he stopped training camp & then, boom! They brought in Klitschko. He was upset but fought anyway. Given that & his history in rematches I would have to give him the edge--I mean, once he figured out to box Klitschko inside he probably would've stopped him. He's not given enough credit for his ring smarts... Given his opinion of himself, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he never took the rematch as a response to having to take THAT fight on short notice being that he was the champ. who knows

Comment

Lewis didnt wanna find out......

Comment

Working...
                    X