Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gary Russell Jr. vs. Javier Fortuna....Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Russell Jr. vs. Javier Fortuna....Who Wins?

Two of the most promising prospects in the sport today. Who do you think wins if they were to fight at this point in there careers?

Fight could be at 126, 130 or a catchweight.
    Russell by KO
    40.00%
    Russell Decision
    10.00%
    Fortuna KO
    50.00%
    Fortuna Decision
    0.00%

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Two of the most promising prospects in the sport today. Who do you think wins if they were to fight at this point in there careers?

Fight could be at 126, 130 or a catchweight.
    I say Russell Jr cause Fortuna is a little too wild at times. If he settled down then I wouln't know how this fight would play out.

EDIT: Even if Fortuna gets wild sometimes I guess you also have to consider the size difference.

Comment

I honestly don't know..... Fortuna looked really dangerous with his last fight... but Russel Jr's handspeed looked great in his.
      I'd love to see the fight though.... but then you'd have a lot of people complaining about it being too early

Comment

Fortuna is a dangerous puncher but he is very sloppy and wide. If he can catch or time Russell he could put in him real danger but that is a huge if.

It is much more likely that Russell out speeds, out boxes and just beats the tar out of Fortuna.

Comment

Russell Jr. is going to be in the "elite" category in the future, trust me.

Comment

fortuna is a ko waiting to happen the way he swings. There will be a guy in the future who is going to be able to take his punch and catch him in those wild exchanges

Comment

gary russell cruises to an easy unanimous decision win. oh did i mention al haymon made the fight a 4 rounder?

Comment

I hope to see this fight in later 2013, both as champions tho.

Comment

Working...
                X