No announcement yet.

Grzegorz Proksa broke his hand in today's fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grzegorz Proksa broke his hand in today's fight

Looks like Grzegorz Proksa broke his hand in today's fight, and he'll be out of action for awhile so his fight against Adama will need to be cancelled or postponed.

http://www.ringpolska.pl/grzegorz-pr...e-z-szekeresem

Guess he's not fighting on FNF anymore

Comment

I heard. Which sucks cause he's great for FNF and I was looking forward to seeing him again.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Probably not.

I was looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
          They need to televise him. He's great to watch. Whether you think he's exciting or goofy, still great to watch.

Comment

I was really looking forward to that fight...

Comment

Im not even looking forward to fights anymore. Until they are actually in the ring, I won't get excited. I look for Donaire or Rigo to get injured soon, so that fight will get postponed too.

Comment

Originally posted by JeromyM
                Im not even looking forward to fights anymore. Until they are actually in the ring, I won't get excited. I look for Donaire or Rigo to get injured soon, so that fight will get postponed too.
                Lol I said the same thing. Donaire has hands problems so I'm expecting something.

Comment

His hand broke on his way down from GGG. It never healed. Duh.

On a serious note... I hope it heals well

Comment

Originally posted by JeromyM View Post
                    There seems to have been more injuries this year than in the first six weeks of other years.

Good matchups seem to be slower to be made this year too, with a few exceptions. There are a lot of the bigger names who have no fights scheduled/confirmed right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X