No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kubrat Pulev Not Pleased With Facing Adamek in Poland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kubrat Pulev Not Pleased With Facing Adamek in Poland

A final IBF heavyweight eliminator between former two division champion Tomasz Adamek (48-2, 29 KOs) and the EBU titleholder Kubrat Pulev (17-0, 9 KOs) will likely take place in March or April. The location of the bout is still unknown, but according to recent reports the organizers want stage it in Adamek’s native country of Poland. Predictably, Pulev is not raving over these plans.

[Click Here To Read More]

Pulev shouldn't complain, he's going to defeat the faded Adamek no matter where the fight will be. It will be a huge event in Poland, especially with Masternak fighting in the co-main event.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Pulev shouldn't complain, he's going to defeat the faded Adamek no matter where the fight will be. It will be a huge event in Poland, especially with Masternak fighting in the co-main event.
      Given how Adamek "won" his last fight, I kind of understand Kubrat's concerns.

He'll have to win this one by KO or TKO which I think he will.

WAR PULEV !!!

Comment

If Adamek survives and takes it to the score cards, I predict a robbery.

Comment

Pulev is 3rd HW at the moment IMO.

He has a good chance to be number 2 after Vitali retires.

Comment

Pulev needs to go out and get that KO and then he won't have to worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
              Pulev is 3rd HW at the moment IMO.

He has a good chance to be number 2 after Vitali retires.
              How in all hell is Pulev #3 HW in the world at the moment? Get real.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                That would be horrible.

Comment

Lmao when was the last time Adamek fought in Poland? Too many gifts in Jersey so now he has to change venues not too make the Jersey commission look too fishy.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    It's likely going to be a Sauerland Event, Pulev is a Sauerland fighter.

It likely won't last the distance. Adamek isn't the same after his terrible beating from Vitali. Pulev is the naturally bigger, stronger man and has solid technical skills.

Comment

Working...
                    X