No announcement yet.

Donaire sets PED-testing standard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
    Sounds great, but VADA is a joke, especially with Conte pushing it.
    No they're legit. They're the reason why GBP started using USADA because they wanted more control over the tests.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Great stuff. I'd rather a fighter tested year-around than just getting tested during the lead-up to a fight.
      Thats the best way but anything above what the commission does which is just a piss test is for the benefit of boxing nothing wrong with OST in the lead up to a fight because its better than nothing , its easy to see the number of fighters that a moving towards better drugs testing in boxing , its only around the corner before some official ruling is brought into the sport , its too much under the spot light now days that they will be forced to do something sooner or later .

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        No they're legit. They're the reason why GBP started using USADA because they wanted more control over the tests.
        Thats actually the reason i believe Conte went out of his way to get USADA, pushing it on everyone for his "conveniance"

Comment

Originally posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
          Thats actually the reason i believe Conte went out of his way to get USADA, pushing it on everyone for his "conveniance"
          Dont believe the Feds when they say the cops are crooked , and then who judges the judges , its a figure 8 loop , where does conspiracy theory's end up 99.99% of the time .

The first question is what is there to gain , and in this case whats a shady test result matter to somebody that dont use or need PEDS , sweet FA !

Floyd is boxings Carl Lewis , a clean champion worried about PEDS used against him , thats his motivation .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Dont believe the Feds when they say the cops are crooked , and then who judges the judges , its a figure 8 loop , where does conspiracy theory's end up 99.99% of the time .

The first question is what is there to gain , and in this case whats a shady test result matter to somebody that dont use or need PEDS , sweet FA !

Floyd is boxings Carl Lewis , a clean champion worried about PEDS used against him , thats his motivation .
            Bad example bro lol

I think Carl Lewis owned up to taking peds

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post

Really? I see. So thats why in the fight where a fighter would benefit the most out of using PEDS, Mayweather didn't require testing. I'm talking about the Marquez fight. Marquez coming from 2 weightclasses below had the most reason to use performance enhancing drugs out of all Mayweather's opponents or possible opponents, yet, it wasn't even a thought to Floyd. And if Floyd was really the righteous vocal leader for cleaning up the sport, he would have pushed for year round testing like Donaire.

Comment

Working...
              X