Mares vs. Moreno - Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
    Let's hear your predictions.

I think Moreno will do well in the early rounds, mostly out-boxing Mares from the outside. Mares will have some moments early with some flurries though. Mares' pressure will start to get to Moreno by round 5 or 6 and he will begin to walk through Moreno and finish him with a stoppage somewhere between round 8 and 10.

A lot will probably disagree, but I am really hoping that Mares stomps out boring ass Moreno, boxing needs more people like Mares, willing to go to war and fight anybody. Warrrrr Mares!
    Ironic comment. Considering your avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Moreno is going to look great and win 9 clear rounds. I like to watch Mares, but I don't think he's any better than good, maybe pretty good.

And I disagree that Moreno is boring.
      agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
        Let's hear your predictions.

I think Moreno will do well in the early rounds, mostly out-boxing Mares from the outside. Mares will have some moments early with some flurries though. Mares' pressure will start to get to Moreno by round 5 or 6 and he will begin to walk through Moreno and finish him with a stoppage somewhere between round 8 and 10.

A lot will probably disagree, but I am really hoping that Mares stomps out boring ass Moreno, boxing needs more people like Mares, willing to go to war and fight anybody. Warrrrr Mares!

mares will have his moments on the first 4-5 rounds... he will be eventually be frustrated of moreno's movement and ring smarts which will result to even more frustration due to moreno's counter punching... watch for low blows on the 2nd half of the fight from mares as he gets desperate to land a big one on moreno... moreno by clear UD...

Comment

I got 1B on Mares.

Comment

Working...
          X