Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im calling it right now. In the next 3 years Chavez Jr. will have beaten..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think its possible. but i doubt it . i doubt he even fites all those guys.

martinez beats him
    k pav prolly would lose
    andre ward is just a great fighter and id say he would beat just bout ne one, but chad dawson is really good n i want chad 2 win so bad

Comment

Andre Ward? lolllllllllllllll

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
        at the bold. Kelly can be aptly described by his nickname.
        Kelly cAN'T DEAL WITH SPEED. He loves someone right in front of him and he has a high workrate and is durable.

Originally posted by Always View Post
        The only thing that I can see happening is MArtinez boxing and winning a decision.

As for the other two........ BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Pavlik will get eaten the hell up. You see what the smaller, less powerful Martinez did to Pavlik inside? Come on....

And Ward doesnt "fight" on the inside, he holds and hits. Chavez will be much too busy to allow Ward the time to extend his arms and hold.
        Ward can fight on the inside, he doesn't but he can. Chavez is ****ing slow, the closest guy that has ward's speed and athletic ability that chavez has faced? LOL. Mofo barely beat Zbik.

If mofo barely beat Zbik how is he going to deal with Pavlik?

Chavez has no damn defence.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Hey bro hit me a PM if you can about my PM. Thanks

Comment

dude is on steroids

Comment

wouldn't be surprised tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
                Sergio Martinez....... Kelly Pavlik.............and Andre Ward.

Chavez is too strong and relentless for Martinez. Too busy inside for Kelly. And he wont allow Ward to get away with all of the holding and hitting bull****.

Chavez Jr WILL BE IN THE HOF one day.
                Not a chance in hell. He needs to stay away from Martinez. 168 has some monsters. A Pavlik fight would not go 6 rounds. I want to see him put his guard down against Martinez or Pavlik.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post

That's what I'm saying. One okay win over a mediocre opponent and he get's over hyped back to where he was.

Comment

Then he's moving up to beat Chad Dawson and Pascal, and sure why not, then a CW move to beat Huck and Lebedev. If everything goes right for him, he will end his career on a high by retiring both Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko.

NOT

He beat Lee and now he's suddenly a beast...

Comment

Lol, Ward.... if he's still with TR and fighting in Texas

Comment

Working...
                      X