Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Sees Weaknesses: I'll Definitely Beat Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley Sees Weaknesses: I'll Definitely Beat Pacquiao!

WBO junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (28-0, 12KOs) has officially signed his contract to face Manny Pacquiao, the WBO's champion at 147-pounds, on June 9 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Bradley is going to make around $5 million dollars for the fight, according to Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, who promotes bothe fights.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bet this poosy will pull a Mosley as soon as he feels pac power and blazing speed. He is an undefeated beast and the biggest threat out there but Pacquiao will demolish him like he's nothing. That just speaks of how godly Manny is.

Comment

Bradley by UD or Pacquiao by robbery

Comment

the only way bradley wins is by using his head and cutting manny. it's gonna be a messy fight on the part of bradley, hit and hold crap. i would have preferred mike alvarado vs manny...manny by tko in the 9th round

Comment

Bradley is making 5 million? Awesome.

Maybe he can donate some to Khan, so he can fix his pops teeth.

Comment

glad to hear he's confident...please timmy, dont pull a mosley on us , please!

5 million....thats prolly 4 times bigger than what he would've gotten fighting amir khan.....yes, timmy ducked khan but how is this now not understanble is beyond me...

Comment

Damn 5 mil is crazy

Way more then i expected

Comment

Were gonna see where Pacquiao is at in this fight. He only won 4 rounds at most in his last fight. Its hard to look good against a guy who won't fight back, but I don't feel he necesarilly looked like Manny in the Mosley fight, against a dude who was shot. Bradley won't pull a Mosley/Clottey. Bradley is busy, skilled, and has underrated defense. I wouldn't be surprised if he whips Pacquiao's ass and gets robbed

Comment

bradley is gonna take it, marquez just skooled pacman n still got robbed

Comment

The blueprint is there and Bradley is younger than Mosley and Marquez,he can't lose.

Comment

Working...
                    X