No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Mayweather-Guerrero in Play, The Event Will Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Mayweather-Guerrero in Play, The Event Will Fail

Harvard law graduate and Top Rank promoter Bob Arum has described the judge’s ruling, which allowed Floyd Mayweather Jr. to postpone serving his 90 day prison term from January 6 to June 1 to allow him to comply with a May 5th fight date as “the most bizarre thing I’ve ever heard.”

[Click Here To Read More]

Arum is ridiculous im off this fight if i dont hear better by this week coming up!

Comment

While I'm not really in favor of the whole jail suspension (as I still don't understand why), Guererro ain't going to happen if Floyd knows what's good for him. Not good money wise and just doesn't look good.
      Also, didn't Arum say it was morales earlier?

Comment

I agree with Arum on this one RG fail Floyd ain't fighting him

Comment

manny's cut won't heal in time.

Comment

who the **** is guerrero.....?If floyd fight him i quit...

Comment

oh wait BOB ARUM be making all type of BULL**** UP!!!

Comment

Don't know why anyone buys into this, Floyd already came out on video and said he's ready for May 5th, all Pacquiao has to do is sign the contract. Second, I doubt Mayweather-Guerrero happens, not a credible opponent and not a big name either. Martinez, winner of Berto-Ortiz II, Cotto are more likely if not Pacquiao.

Comment

When I bought my tickets in san jose, Guerrero was on his way to selling out the HP pavilion. He's got a ton of fans that will pay to see him fight. If Arum thinks Timothy Bradely has more fans than Guerrero he's obviously getting old. A Mayweather fight with The Ghost will be more competitive then Canelo.

Comment

Worst writer in the boxing business.

Comment

Working...
                    X