Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SERIOUSLY when was the LAST TIME when PAC KO'D a BLACK FIGHTER??????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SERIOUSLY when was the LAST TIME when PAC KO'D a BLACK FIGHTER??????

NEVER!!!!!!!!! He don't step into the ring against black fighters, he's too scared.

Now all this non-sense about how pac would KO FLOYD?? SERIOUSLY??? Floyd is 40-0 without even a single KD on his professional record and ppl on this forum act as if all pac has to do is walk out throw some punches and BOOOOOOM floyd is gone for good.

I'll bet ANYONE all the points i have that Floyd wins this fight EASY like he said!!!!!!

This won't be easy and I'm having a hard time understanding why Pacquiao or Mayweather fans are overconfident about one beating the other. I've always said and will continue to say, Pacquiao can actually win this.

Comment

So black fighters are superior to all other races?
      Racism- a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
      ^ from Merriam-Webster

Comment

Mayweather has never fought an Asian fighter.

Comment

Indeed they are!!!!!!!

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
          So black fighters are superior to all other races?
          Racism- a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
          ^ from Merriam-Webster

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
            Mayweather has never fought an Asian fighter.
            errrrrrr how many asian fighters have there been in boxing????????

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                This won't be easy and I'm having a hard time understanding why Pacquiao or Mayweather fans are overconfident about one beating the other. I've always said and will continue to say, Pacquiao can actually win this.
                as much as I am a pac fan, i agree with you bro, it is a fight that needs to be made so we can see who will be the winner!

I can play a couple of scenarios on my mind how either one can win...

Comment

Originally posted by Peek_A_Boo View Post
                  NEVER!!!!!!!!! He don't step into the ring against black fighters, he's too scared.

Now all this non-sense about how pac would KO FLOYD?? SERIOUSLY??? Floyd is 40-0 without even a single KD on his professional record and ppl on this forum act as if all pac has to do is walk out throw some punches and BOOOOOOM floyd is gone for good.

I'll bet ANYONE all the points i have that Floyd wins this fight EASY like he said!!!!!!
                  KD? Zab did!

Comment

Originally posted by Peek_A_Boo View Post
                    Indeed they are!!!!!!!
                    way to be racist

Comment

Working...
                    X