Who the **** is Shane Cameron?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
    Another ******ed Klitschko hater.

Wlad's career is 1,000,000,000 times greater than Tua's pathetic career.

Tua never accomplished jack ****, he never even won a world title.
    you are the only one who gives a ****

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I really have no idea what makes people think that Tua and Toney could beat the Klits.

No reason to get all worked up about it, though.
      Racial animosity

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
        tua is a good fighter with great power and great chin.

he was a top fighter but was never able to win a belt.

that said......he's never been knocked out by ross puritty.
        Yeah. People say Vitali has a great chin, but the fact is that at least Tua lasted the distance with Byrd. Vitali however couldn't take the huge power of Chris Byrd.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
          Tua KO's a scared glass chinned bum and now all these dellusional morons are jumping back on the bandwagon

My grandma could KO that bum Cameron

David Tua is a ridiculously overrated joke who hasn't beaten anybody with a pulse in 7 years. He needs to actually beat someone with a pulse if he wants to be taken seriously.
          bro you need to calm the fu.ck down...take a deep breath cause that vein in your forehead is gonna explode...i'll explain something to ya... people's imaginations have been fired up again because tua was everything you want to see in heavyweight...aggressive, fast, explosive heavy heavy shots. so cameron was a bum? yup...but still with that exciting performance tua has placed himself back on the radar and we as fans now speculate about the possibilities...can he actually beat the klits or valuev?...i dont think so. but theres david haye out there or even arreola.

Comment

Looks like Bitchko2009 has tucked himself up in bed having lost this arguement and will have nightmares tonight of how Tua's hair would KO Wlad in 3.

Comment

PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. Anyway, did you guys see the jets get exposed by the Saints earlier today?

Comment

Originally posted by Chip Douglas View Post
                PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. Anyway, did you guys see the jets get exposed by the Saints earlier today?
                that's not exposed.

jets are 3-1 and hope fought some good teams.

jets-bears super bowl!

Comment

Someone dosent want the TuaMan Back!!

lol

I thought shane cameron was from Home and away

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Yeah. People say Vitali has a great chin, but the fact is that at least Tua lasted the distance with Byrd. Vitali however couldn't take the huge power of Chris Byrd.
                    He had a serious shoulder injury, a torn rotator. It had nothing to do with Byrd.

Tua lost to Byrd, while Wlad beat Byrd twice, coming close to stopping him the first time, and stopping him in the second fight.

But I give Tua full credit for an excellent performance and I'm glad to have him active, since he makes the division more interesting.

Comment

Working...
                    X