No announcement yet.

for those with sky in britain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for those with sky in britain

3 hrs show on sunday night, inlcuidingg Benn Eubank at 8 follwed by Colin lynes live at 9, then white collar boxing at 10.30.

Boxing on Bravo.
    Last edited by J !; 02-11-2005, 08:13 AM.

Already got it bookmarked mate, looking forward to it

Lol

Comment

What did you think of the boxing on Bravo then? I do wish they'd get people who actually know something about boxing to present the show coz those two were clueless. The Reid fight was predictably boring I thought, can't remember the last time Reid looked impressive.
      What does sound like a good fight is Bami v Lynes with the boxer/puncher scenario that I think would make a good style mix though it did look like Lynes was probably beaten by Gallardo who was pretty good and seemed really strong so he should really get a rematch but I doubt it so the Bami match is probably what they'll go for.

Comment

Never got a chance to see was it a good show

Comment

There were 3 fights on, As I said the Reid fight was pretty boring, he beat his opponent on points. Ted Bami ko'd a 42 yr old having his 100th fight in the 3rd with a cracking right hand.
          The main event between Colin Lynes & Juaquin Gallardo was a cracking fight, very even in the first half then the visitors extra srength and body shots tipped it in his favour for me in the 2nd half but Lynes got the decision in a very entertaining fight.

Comment

I have to agree barryboy how bad were those presenters they didn't have a clue, Richie Woodhall looked a bit embarrassed at times.

As for the boxing it was just a workout for Reid he will be looking for big fights later this year, Ted Bami had an easy fight. Gallardo beat Lynes I had him up by 3, good fight though. I think lynes has reached his level a can't see him getting that much better.

Comment

Watched WCB last night. The two heavyweights were a complete joke. To say theyv'e been training for months they either haven't lost much weight or they were really fat before. Their conditioning was terrible. Watch tonights though, Britains only gay boxer, the Pink Pounder is fighting! No scratching or hair pulling ladies

Lol

Comment

god that channel loves nigel benn dont they? their always showing his eubank fights and something called 'Boxing Legends: Benn'
                I dnt really fancy the white collar boxing thing, but lynes should be quite interesting

Comment

More boxing on Bravo @ 8.00-9.00 tonight - 101 Great Knockouts feat. among others Eubank, Hamed, Lewis, Hide & Benn followed by a repeat of UFC 51 for anyone who's interested

Comment

Originally posted by barryboy
                    More boxing on Bravo @ 8.00-9.00 tonight - 101 Great Knockouts feat. among others Eubank, Hamed, Lewis, Hide & Benn followed by a repeat of UFC 51 for anyone who's interested

I had a question regarding UFC 51. Was it a close fight between Tito and the Brazilian Vitor? anyone have it on video??

Comment

Working...
                    X