Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcia vs Broner, at 140.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner shuts down 3G, Floyd, Pac and Canelo. Haye is running at the thought of the almighty Broner, hail to the boxing king and savior of the sport.

Comment

After watching the fashion Broner chose to dismantle DeMarco, I say Garcia gets pummeled. I'm beginning to buy into the Broner "hype". Adrien doesn't seem to move particularly well, but he's got fast and heavy hands, and he's very skilled. Broner's defense is solid and I believe he can take a punch. I think "The Problem" can beat Danny any way he chooses. Whatever the case, it would be a good fight to watch.

Comment

I like this fight and I like both fighters but I'm inclined to pick Garcia as I feel he's the smarter boxer and will try to expose some of bringers flaws along the way

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
          I like this fight and I like both fighters but I'm inclined to pick Garcia as I feel he's the smarter boxer and will try to expose some of bringers flaws along the way
          Based on what? For all the power Garcia has (and I really like the kid and his dad) if he comes at Broener with those wide looping punches he'll get annihilated. Khan was out-boxing him until he got caught in the neck. I'd give Garcia a puncher's chance but that's about it.

Comment

After last night's fine performance by Broner I would favor him by a little over Garcia. He is a big lightweight so 140 should be alright for him. His power would be about the same as Garcia or slightly less. He is faster and a better boxer than Garcia so I think he wins a ud. I am not sure how much it takes to KO Broner or Garcia but they both hit hard and like to trade blows so a KO by either man is possible. It should be a very good fight if it happens. Broner has come a long way since his fight with De Leon and I think he is going to be hard to beat as long as he stays at his proper weight of 135-140.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              I think Broner's chin would be tested in this one. Garcia will land a couple big left hooks and body shots to set it up.
              naw broners defense would take that lefthook away

Comment

Working...
              X