No announcement yet.

People who dont drink

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who dont drink

I dont smoke or drink and was wondering for the ones who do drink, Do you find it awkward to be around someone who isnt' drinking if you're drinking?..... I dont go out much because comfortable if everyone is drinking and Im not. I dont look down on people who drink, not drinking is just a personal choice of mine.

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    I dont smoke or drink and was wondering for the ones who do drink, Do you find it awkward to be around someone who isnt' drinking if you're drinking?..... I dont go out much because comfortable if everyone is drinking and Im not. I dont look down on people who drink, not drinking is just a personal choice of mine.
    What about cocaine & LSD?

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
      What about cocaine?
      I dont do any drugs.

Comment

I dont do any drugs.
        Have you ever fucked a public washroom glory hole?

Comment

Have you ever fucked a public washroom glory hole?
          You're weird.

Comment

You're weird.
            Have you ever listened to Cher while you masturbate in your own blood and urine to the latest issue of "Guns N' Ammo" magazine?

Comment

Have you ever taken the latest issue of Guns N' Ammo magazine and listen to Cher while you masturbate in your own blood and urine?
              i thought you were on a roll up until this post

Comment

me personally dont mind as long as the person isnt a total buzz kill and ruins the night...i have friends that dont drink but still know how to have a good time..

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
                  me personally dont mind as long as the person isnt a total buzz kill and ruins the night...i have friends that dont drink but still know how to have a good time..
                  What would be a buzz kill for you?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X