Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dont care if you're black, white, Arabian, Irish, European, etc., you HAVE TO ADMIT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blacks and mexicans may do numbers but thats not a rivalry or real serious like mexicans vs. ricans

Far as I know... they dont like each other

Comment

Originally posted by SRcrit View Post
      What if I'm a white guy that wishes he was mexican.........
      or black...........?

That's half the message board. You wouldn't be alone

Comment

but anyway, yes, i agree - i love the PR vs. MEX rivalry. . . it has really kept a lot of life in boxing. . . always get up for a PR/MEX showdown. . .

who is ahead in the all-time series? anyone got the numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
          Those fights don't have the atmosphere that a fight involving a popular British fighter does.
          Too bad British fighters can't compete with Mexicans or Blacks.

Comment

The most energy is and will always be Black on black. All the biggest fights in history were black on black. Its because blacks are the most atheletic and the most talented in physical sports. Ali vs Frazier, S. Lenard vs Hearns, Tyson vs Holyfield, Herans vs hagler, Jones vs Toney, Bowe vs Holyfield etc etc

STILL I LIKE THE RIVAL BETWEEN Mexicans and Puerto Ricans
            Last edited by SWEETSCIENCE100; 11-29-2011, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Mero Chingon View Post
              that there is no rivalry in boxing like Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans.

When there is a BIG Mexican vs Puerto Rican match, the energy can not be matched.....

Yeah when Mayweather or Pacquiao fight there is energy around it, but for some reason, it isnt as deep and as passionate as Mexico vs Puerto Rico.
              Absolutely!!! Nothing like the fire in Mexico VS. Puerto Rico!!!

Comment

Working...
              X