Collapse
No announcement yet.

who bought tickets to Cotto vs Marg 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who bought tickets to Cotto vs Marg 2?

I waited all this time for this BS, I hope a refund will follow without any Ticketmaster Technicalities of "Bout Subject to change"

we should sue!!!

Comment

i got tickets, im flying from california, but even if it gets moved ill still make the trip. i think the "bout subject to change" is if the main event gets changed in the same venue ex Cotto vs Someone else

Comment

I did. if it gets changed locally in east coast ill still go. if not thats some bs.

Comment

They will refund the money.

I remember 50 Cent had a concert hear in Houston, and they said Rain, Sleet, or Snow, the show will go on.

Well there was an asston of lightning and they had to cancel the concert. When the concert was cancelled, I got my money returned to my card with in a week.

Comment

Me, and I'm in the UK.

"Bout subject to change" refers to the principals in the fight, not the venue. Useless fight tickets will be refunded.

Comment

i did im sooo pissed i paid extra for good seats what a bunch of **** this bout is MADE for NY !
              anywhere els wouldd suck

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
                i got tickets, im flying from california, but even if it gets moved ill still make the trip. i think the "bout subject to change" is if the main event gets changed in the same venue ex Cotto vs Someone else
                I bought a couple. I've been hyped up for this fight since the last fight, waiting 3 yrs, so anywhere in the northeast i'm willing to go, but if Arum has an ounce of class he'll at least put it in AC for all those who have tix and still wanna go. If it's anywhere else in the US, like Texas or some other BS, I'm not gonna buy another ticket to a Top Rank fight until Arum is dead or retires.

Comment

I'm losing money on the flights and a couple other things, though, but I could care less about the money. I just really wanted to be at this fight, more than any other fight I've ever attended. It's probably not going to be practicable if it goes out of NY, unless I get new flights, rooms and fight tickets for whichever Southern toilet this thing ends up in (which I'm now seriously considering; although even that might be a push for time at this late stage, I dunno).

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                  i did im sooo pissed i paid extra for good seats what a bunch of **** this bout is MADE for NY !
                  anywhere els wouldd suck
                  Fight wouldn't suck. But it takes something out of the drama and power of the event, definitely.

Night, fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones!
                    I'm losing money on the flight and a couple other things, though.

But I could care less about the money. I just really wanted to be at this fight, more than any other fight I've ever attended. It' probably not going to be practicable if it goes out of NY, though, unless I get new flights and fight tickets for whichever Southern toilet this thing ends up in (which I'm now seriously considering; although even that might be a push for time at this late stage, I dunno).
                    If it is here in Houston or Dallas, fly out bro. You will have fun. Im going to the fight if it is anywhere here in Texas. You come out here, I got you. Its gonna be a CRAZY ass party all night long.

Comment

Working...
                    X