Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alistair Overeem: "Jon Jones still a little INEXPERIENCED, Shogun will beat him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alistair Overeem: "Jon Jones still a little INEXPERIENCED, Shogun will beat him"

Here's the video

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=611...goryid=2881270
    Yes
    52.38%
    No
    28.57%
    Maybe
    19.05%

shogun is still on the top of his game

Comment

My favorite fighter saying that my other favorite fighter is gonna lose..

Lose lose for me...

Comment

I agree with the Reem.

Comment

I've observed the same. This is a case of experience recognizing experience.

Jones looks sharp, but you have to compare his opponents to Shogun's and the tests each has been through.

Not saying Jones can't pull something off. Anything can happen, but he has to hope Shogun makes a huge mistake so that he can capitalize on and shock the world.

Otherwise, the odds favor Shogun at this moment.

Jones must work his ass off maniacally in training and check his own chin 'cause Shogun's going to tap that and more.

Comment

i believe him.

i'm a reemer believer.

Comment

Nah Jones is going to Win. Every time he has fought he went up against somebody who was supposed to stop the hype train. When he beats them then they were never any good. I hope when he beats Shogun, you guys don't come with that "shogun was shot" garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                Nah Jones is going to Win. Every time he has fought he went up against somebody who was supposed to stop the hype train. When he beats them then they were never any good. I hope when he beats Shogun, you guys don't come with that "shogun was shot" garbage.
                What the hell are you talking about? Bader was the first ranked fighter he's faced, and his ranking was debatable. He was expected to win every one of his fights, and most of them were set up for him to succeed.

Comment

Man Jones is a freak of nature, like a young Roy Jones of MMA, Rua is a good fighter but the 1st Machida fight proves he doesnt always have that 7th gear...Jones does hes to slick, to unorthodox and can do everything Shogun can on his feet...plus he wrestles and his chokes and ground and pound are better!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    What the hell are you talking about? Bader was the first ranked fighter he's faced, and his ranking was debatable. He was expected to win every one of his fights, and most of them were set up for him to succeed.
                    People were saying he was going to lose to Vera, Matsushenko, Bader, now Shogun. Like I said don't make excuses when Jones wins. I want to know how come Reem ducked prime Fedor?

Comment

Working...
                    X