Adonis Stevenson will not be fighting Bellew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adonis Stevenson will not be fighting Bellew

Matthew Mojica ‏@TheFightSource 5h
    @AdonisSuperman Good morning champ. Have you and your team decided to fight your mando(Bellew) or will you go in another direction?
    Expand
    Adonis Stevenson ‏@AdonisSuperman 11m
    @TheFightSource another direction

The speculation is Cloud will be next.

No need for Bellew to rush, get another fight in before going for the fight. Adonis would not fight him until he has to, what gets me is boxers crying how they are being avoided but as soon as they get themselves in the same position then too would start making it difficult for others.

Comment

stevenson vs cloud?..i like that, could end up in a good sock'um scrap

Comment

Eddie Hearn said in his last interview that the WBC were ordering the mandatory with Bellew.....

Comment

Would be a shame for Bellew as he has jumped through the hoops he has been told to jump through. Not a huge fan of his and i think he gets beat but if he's earned the shot he's earned the shot...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Eddie Hearn said in his last interview that the WBC were ordering the mandatory with Bellew.....
            and Adonis knows that. He either struck a deal or he will vacate. But he's not fighting Bellew next.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              and Adonis knows that. He either struck a deal or he will vacate. But he's not fighting Bellew next.
              He wont vacate imo. He's not a big enough name that he doesnt need a title.

Comment

Tony Bellew
                Thanks guys, nothing is signed yet but according to the email I got he has to face me next and no one else.. I've worked hard these last 18 months and just want what I've rightfully earned! MY SHOT! I'm being slagged and written off already but I'm not arsed.. It'll make it even sweeter when I beat him..

Ill be the new WBC World Champ..
                Stevenson is apparently trying to get a voluntary defence.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Matthew Mojica ‏@TheFightSource 5h
                  @AdonisSuperman Good morning champ. Have you and your team decided to fight your mando(Bellew) or will you go in another direction?
                  Expand
                  Adonis Stevenson ‏@AdonisSuperman 11m
                  @TheFightSource another direction

The speculation is Cloud will be next.
                  Cluod? WTF he just got embarresed why dont he fight Hopkins thats a no brainer

Comment

Umm how can he just say another direction when he has a mando to fight? Then again it is the WBC and half of the time promoters/boxers do wth they want anyway.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X