No announcement yet.

Galaxy S3 beats iPhone 5 for best device of 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    :WORD:i bet youre the talk of the town. I bet the only reason you get laid is because you have the best phone.

No....Really, youre really the Shamwow guy practicing your S3 infomercial :AYWOoD:
    Bro, I am not gonna lie, I am just an average guy, I am not too tall, not to heavy or light, I wear decent priced clothing, but nothing extreme. I love my boxing.

I don't roller blade and nor do I pay $1000 extra for a PC (pERSONAL cOMPUTER) just to get get a virus. I use my damn brain and get Avast Anti Virus Free, Firefox with adblock and spend that 1 K to enjoy life.

Life is a blessing, one day we will never wake up. Enjoy it bro, enjoy it.

Comment

Congrats to Cnet, I'm real happy for them.

I still prefer the iPhone.

Cool story huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
        Congrats to Cnet, I'm real happy for them.

I still prefer the iPhone.

Cool story huh?
        Hundreds of Thousands care about Cnet reviews, even some isheep have posted links on this very forum.

Who cares about what you say? Your mother, maybe your girl and breakbeat. No one else cares what you think.

Cnet 1, TK 2 Kenny -3. If you're happy with second best then that's OK with me though.

Yes I cared enough to reply to you, and what mofo.

Comment

Well deserved. It really was the best phone this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
            Well deserved. It really was the best phone this year.
            There have been huge changes in how many use smart phones to it's functions. When the going gets tough, Samsung and Android are excelling. Plenty more to come when the S4 is out next year.

Comment

Glad you care so much about phones.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                Glad you care so much about phones.
                You will never fail to reply to an Apple / Droid thread. Glad that is the case, you have already lost.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                  You will never fail to reply to an Apple / Droid thread. Glad that is the case, you have already lost.
                  I reply to every thread where there is ******ed energy present. Threads gloating about how their phone gets them women, however blatantly trolling they may be, qualify.

It just happens that every thread about how awesome your phone is usually is filled with obstetric fandroidism.

Not sure how anyone loses... never knew it was a competition. Are we competing to be the biggest fanboy or something? You definitely win. I will lose to you at that every time.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    I reply to every thread where there is ******ed energy present. Threads gloating about how their phone gets them women, however blatantly trolling they may be, qualify.

It just happens that every thread about how awesome your phone is usually is filled with obstetric fandroidism.

Not sure how anyone loses... never knew it was a competition. Are we competing to be the biggest fanboy or something? You definitely win. I will lose to you at that every time.
                    You lost already the day you tried to tell someone else on here:

'My camera is more expensive than your car, if you have one'

It showed me the type of douche bag you are.

You lost as soon as you clicked reply, and then post in this thread. You are doing as I want, just as Apple want. You buy their products, as I want a reply from you. Just waiting on Gumbie and Piye now. The 3 muskasheeps.

Your isheepiness is telling. It is strong with this one. 'Get all Apple products because they work seamlessly together and you get more out of it'

I sat here thinking, firstly Apple products aren't seamless, and secondly they are so basic so how can they get it so wrong.

Tried a game on an IPad, I nearly had to go A and E for 3rd degree burns for example.

It most definitely is a form of a competition. Some posts are informative, while others are about educating people and trying to get them to side with you, or change their opinion completely.

Not many post to be non en******. We post to get a reply, a reaction, and I have got that from you. Please come again. You are far too easy.
                    Last edited by TensionKiller; 01-01-2013, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Hey TK my man, I'm not really interested with phone specs cause I only use them for calling and texting but I want to buy a new phone this year. I want a dual SIM android phone with a television and I found this one. Again I don't have any knowledge regarding it's specs, hope you can enlighten me.

It's myphone a919 btw.

Comment

Working...
                      X