Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seth Mitchell Tries stopping Adrien Broner from further embarassment..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seth Mitchell is the future.

He will go after Wlad soon. Wlad better tuck in his glass chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      If people keep endorsing this type of behavior he will keep on doing it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      I see your point. but whether some endorse him or not he's gonna continue to act that way.and after his recent antics, I'm pretty convinced that that's just who he is. it's sad because I think he has a decent set of skills on em. but the way he conducts himself sometimes overshadows his accomplishments.

Comment

• Funny how frank dukatts "knows" that it is all a ploy and not just the fact that broner is an idiot. Good fighter but stupid guy. How do you know this to a certainty Frank Dukatts? And if so how does it feel to come in to defend a guy that doesn't care that you exist? The hate is strong with some in this thread but the nut hugging is a force to be reckoned with, with you. Putting your nut huggin aside.....

Do you condone this kind of behavior in front of kids that quite possibly lost so much and entire families that have lost everything in the hurricane on Staten island?

Comment

• a lot of good posts are being made in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            a lot of good posts are being made in this thread
            u seem to be the biggest broner fan in this thread. gj keepin em relevant

Comment

• talking from personal standards, that is just disgusting. people have different standards though so it's not surprising that some find that normal

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK
                Quote:

Originally Posted by MANIAC310

a lot of good posts are being made in this thread

u seem to be the biggest broner fan in this thread. gj keepin em relevant
                That boy is winning!

Comment

• Originally posted by codey
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

If people keep endorsing this type of behavior he will keep on doing it.

I see your point. but whether some endorse him or not he's gonna continue to act that way.and after his recent antics, I'm pretty convinced that that's just who he is. it's sad because I think he has a decent set of skills on em. but the way he conducts himself sometimes overshadows his accomplishments.
                  If everybody or the majority of his fans turned their backs on him cause of the way he acts you dont think he would change? Haymon or GBP would probably have a talk with him and try to mold him into a more mature person.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    That boy is winning!

he is no matter how u swing it. kid is making headlines and yall haters bitter cuz of it. beleive it or not that leads to stardom. broner's thankin yall!

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                      he is no matter how u swing it. kid is making headlines and yall haters bitter cuz of it. beleive it or not that leads to stardom. broner's thankin yall!
                      The point is not him being a dick, which he is. Better yet I'll put it this way......Do you condone his behavior to and in front of hurricane victims? Much less kids?

Comment

Working...
                      X