Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko's Political Popularity Surges as Elections Loom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko's Political Popularity Surges as Elections Loom

The Western-style liberal party of heavyweight boxing champion Vitali Klitschko has surged in popularity to second place behind President Viktor Yanukovich's party ahead of Ukraine's Oct. 28 parliamentary election, polls showed on Monday.

Klitschko, a relative political novice, has been highly critical of Yanukovich's leadership and is focusing his party's campaign on fighting high-level corruption in the former Soviet republic of 46 million people.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's so politically popular, yet he doesn't win.

Comment

Sounds like a disaster, but god bless Vitali for working hard to improve his country instead of sitting on a yacht all day.

Comment

I hope vitali wins.

Comment

Honestly if there were ever two boxers that would make great politicians, it'd be the Klitschkos.

Comment

thirst for power...........

Comment

if the leader of one of the other parties was a slick black, Vitali would lose his elections for sure, he would quit or he would get destroyed in one sided fashion on the votecards

Comment

Vitali isnt corrupt so he wont win

Comment

i know this doesnt belong in the thread but vitali's wife is so ugly, i bet he has like 10 concubines

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                    i know this doesnt belong in the thread but vitali's wife is so ugly, i bet he has like 10 concubines
                    This clearly doesn't belong in the thread, but you're a dork.

Comment

Working...
                    X