No announcement yet.

At the end of the day all Berto has is his moments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the end of the day all Berto has is his moments

Berto leaves himself too squared up he looks like a ninja turtle when he fights. Ortiz just has to aim straight, move side to side, and work the inside. It's a lil too late to teach Berto anything new with technique. Its not really his stamina or physique, but his poor defense and he always puts himself out of position. Ortiz all day!

Lets not forget his poor timing and low boxing IQ, that guy is a fantastic athlete but he isn't much of a boxer.

Comment

He ONLY fights in moments. He'll have two moments a round where he bursts out with with handspeed, and other than that he's very easy to outwork. It's what Collazo did, it's what Ortiz did in the second half of the fight, and it's what Zaveck was doing the last couple rounds before the headbutt caused the stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Lets not forget his poor timing and low boxing IQ, that guy is a fantastic athlete but he isn't much of a boxer.
        Exactly, I think Berto has world class athleticism and he's a decent fighter, but Ortiz is just stronger with more technique, and he can damn near match him with speed. Plus Danny Garcia knows a lot more about boxing than Tony Morgan...

Comment

Wartiz!!!!!

Comment

I personally think Berto will change peoples perception of him this time.

I think he took Ortiz lightly the first time and will beat him this time. He has exceptional athleticism and needs to use it to his advantage

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              I personally think Berto will change peoples perception of him this time.

I think he took Ortiz lightly the first time and will beat him this time. He has exceptional athleticism and needs to use it to his advantage
              Besides the knockdowns Berto didn't win any rounds. I can see Berto wimning only if Mayweather softened Ortiz's chin...Berto vs Ortiz was not a close fight all Berto had were moments...

Comment

He needs a different trainer

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                  Besides the knockdowns Berto didn't win any rounds. I can see Berto wimning only if Mayweather softened Ortiz's chin...Berto vs Ortiz was not a close fight all Berto had were moments...
                  Softened his chin up? with 2 punches that werent all that hard? Im guessing thats the excuse you will stick to if ortiz loses.

Like i said i think he took him softly and will be different figther this time around

Comment

if Berto still doesnt have a inside game he will lose again .Victor has many flaws but on the inside he doesnt. Berto is a mid rage fighter after he throws a speed combo he looks to hug.

Comment

Working...
                    X