Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who all is rooting for Berto.sign in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see Berto bounce back. I just hate how nowadays a fighter takes one loss and everyone thinks he's washed up.

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
      I'd like to see Berto bounce back. I just hate how nowadays a fighter takes one loss and everyone thinks he's washed up.
      exactly.but if you never lose they say you havent fought anyone.......

Comment

I'm gonna go with the white guy

Comment

I think it's a good fight, but I still don't like Berto.

Comment

I'm rooting for Berto in this one. I with you Larry bro, War Berto!!!

Comment

I want to see Berto win and get some REDEMPTION! I don't see why people don't like Berto? it's not his fault HBO was willing to overpay him. He fights with huevos and heart - he gets knocked down, but he gets up again. . . all we can ask for in a fighter.

But I also like Zavec, but I really want to see Berto get some glory back. ultimately it's a win-win situation for me. Im just hoping for a good fight! WAR BERTO, WAR ZAVEC

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                Is this televised??
                your one helluva fan lol.

Comment

I smell another robbery.

Comment

WAR ZAVECK!!!!!!

I'm going to stay up and watch this fight in the hope that Berto gets his ass beaten again. Probably going to be 4am UK time I go to bed, lets hope Zaveck gives me sweet dreams by beating Berto

Comment

i'm getting word zavec's fans have arrived in biloxi. it's gonna be loud ..hopefully getting some footage soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X