No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse, Morales Both Vow To Capture WBC Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse, Morales Both Vow To Capture WBC Crown

LOS ANGELES ...The "STAR POWER: Mayweather vs. Ortiz" pay-per-view telecast is now complete with four star-studded fights from two sites all taking place Saturday, September 17 from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas and STAPLES Center in Los Angeles. Mayweather Promotions and Golden Boy Promotions announced today that Erik Morales vs. Lucas Matthysse and Jessie Vargas vs. Josesito Lopez have been added to the mega-event, which is being produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®.

[Click Here To Read More]

WAR LUCAS.I think Matthysse takes a decision or late stoppage in a fairly well contested fight.The fact that Matthysse just even throws straight punches will be defining compared to the Maidana fight where Morales could pop Maidana down the center as his defense was so leaky.Morales still pretty good technical abilities and his heart and toughness should make it interesting.Damn i cant wait for this card GB showing TR how its done

Comment

Love this matchup...golden boy is doin it right

Comment

Lucas will finally get his big break and become a super star after he kos morales

Comment

I'm glad bradley that puto got stripped.

Comment

cant wait for sept 17. the whole card is stacked up.. Morales vs Matthysse is just perfect.. great fight all over. Lucas aint no joke he is great. alot of people thought Morales was gunna get destroyed vs Maidana.. I have Morales winning the fight in KO status. I think he wants it more than Matthysse. I love Boxing

Comment

this fight = YEEEEEESSSSSS

Comment

With this addition this card is gonna do 1.5-2.0 buys. Keep it up GBP! I will buy this for sure over TR cards that have one fight (Pac-JMM & Cotto-Marg)

Comment

Congratulation Matthysee for becoming the NEW WBC Jr. welterweight champion of the world!!!!

Comment

thanks golden boy

this will be a great card....i will definitely order this...great dam line-up

Comment

Working...
                    X