Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Poll] Valero vs. Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner looks like a damn welterweight, he would whoop that ass. Valero was exciting and all but Broner is legit

Comment

I Feel Valero Power is untested there for overrated don't really care for his KO ratio never showed anything in terms of boxing skills to give him a chance against Broner the best he should get is a punchers chance

Comment

These polls are pointless.

Only blacks and wiggers will vote for Boner. Everyone else will vote for Valero.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          Broner looks like a damn welterweight, he would whoop that ass. Valero was exciting and all but Broner is legit
          Valero himself was very dense and well built, still ripped as a LW, showing the room to go up in weight.

Comment

BTW, Valero himself was a work in progress. He was steadily improving with every fight. Shit, I even picked DeMarco to beat him cuz I thought Valero was too raw for him. He proved me wrong, Valero showed poise and patiently walked his man down, all while fighting through a horrendous cut on his forehead. Edwin Valero proved alot in that fight and who knows how good he would've been.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
              BTW, Valero himself was a work in progress. He was steadily improving with every fight. Shit, I even picked DeMarco to beat him cuz I thought Valero was too raw for him. He proved me wrong, Valero showed poise and patiently walked his man down, all while fighting through a horrendous cut on his forehead. Edwin Valero proved alot in that fight and who knows how good he would've been.
              As good as they can match him up. If Demarco was the huge improvement then that makes it even worse. Do you think for one second Broner would let him walk away after he reaches across for that weak ass body jab. He kept his chin straight up in the air. Do you think Broner couldn't manage to clinch a guy he's bigger than, before he throws that kangaroo 6 punch combo. Stop blaming everything on race when you know damn well that's what shapes your every comment about black fighters. I wish he was alive to take that ass whoopin.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                it would be foolish to just rule out the powerful, quick and rugged (and ever improving) Broner.

i expect this would have been a tremendous battle, with one of these fellows possibly taking over in the late rounds.
                Valero was also improving with each fight, but he was the more gifted athlete and p4p one of the best if not the best raw puncher in the sport
                broner is just another hbo hypejob like berto

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                  As good as they can match him up. If Demarco was the huge improvement then that makes it even worse. Do you think for one second Broner would let him walk away after he reaches across for that weak ass body jab. He kept his chin straight up in the air. Do you think Broner couldn't manage to clinch a guy he's bigger than, before he throws that kangaroo 6 punch combo. Stop blaming everything on race when you know damn well that's what shapes your every comment about black fighters. I wish he was alive to take that ass whoopin.
                  Youre totally underrating Valero, man. And I stand by all my comments on RACE. Boxing is a total racial sport, im not gonna sit here and ignore that RACE doesnt influence people's opinions on Boxing and it's fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                    These polls are pointless.

Only blacks and wiggers will vote for Boner. Everyone else will vote for Valero.
                    too bad the poll isn't public.

I wonder who

4Corners
                    LarryX
                    -Cyclops-
                    boxingfeind
                    BoxingGenius27
                    CHOWWOKKA
                    damit305
                    FeFist
                    Frank Ducketts
                    hougigo
                    joseph5620
                    littlemac
                    pigsfly
                    RossCA
                    Reloaded
                    yessir

voted for...

Comment

At the time Valero died the Broner then would have gotten stopped in 10. If Valero lived till now and adjusting skill for him and Broner id say it would be the Marquez vs Pacquiao of our day. Razor close decision or draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X