Wladimir Klitschko has an Equal or Better Resume then Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Fanatics Lost

Comment

• I like Freedom's method of using Ring Rankings a year prior to the fights.

This highly benefit Lewis vs Tyson.

Beating the #2 isn't so shabby.

Comment

• Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
        Mayweather Fanatics Lost
        but manny got caught and lost in front of the world... jk that was lame i admit

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          but manny got caught and lost in front of the world... jk that was lame i admit
          i enjoyed that very much

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
            What bothers me is that Wladimir fought the best possible opponents outside Vitali and the Sanders rematch yet Floyd could have fought top challenges but he did not. After 10 years, his best wins are still Castillo, Corrales, and Hernandez. That's just unacceptable from a supposed legendary ATG boxer.
            ^^^^ agreed

but with his fans, you are literally speaking to a fucken wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
              ^^^^ agreed

but with his fans, you are literally speaking to a fucken wall.
              after 10 yrs pacs best wins are still barrera and morales, wtf is your point??? is this how adults rationalize the dumb **** they say??? by saying more dumb ****?

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                after 10 yrs pacs best wins are still barrera and morales, wtf is your point??? is this how adults rationalize the dumb **** they say??? by saying more dumb ****?
                Pac's win over prime Barrera was legit as fck and better than any of Floyd's wins. ANY.

The Cotto win was also good. He weighed in at 145, only one pound less than what he weighed against Clottey. Another legit victory for Pacquiao.

Of course, I would expect f l o m o s to bring up Pacquiao even tho this thread is about Floyd not Pac.

Comment

who's talking about Pacquiao? Jesus Floyd's Fanatics are desperate

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                    Pac's win over prime Barrera was legit as fck and better than any of Floyd's wins. ANY.

The Cotto win was also good. He weighed in at 145, only one pound less than what he weighed against Clottey. Another legit victory for Pacquiao.

Of course, I would expect f l o m o s to bring up Pacquiao even tho this thread is about Floyd not Pac.
                    ur missing the point. i dont have an issue with either of pac wins. the barerra win was great and the morales win was good. the point is saying his earlier wins were better is a stupid statement to make because it doesnt mean ****. the same could be said of a lot of fighters including pac. but of course mention pac and its instant attack mode. in fact the only win floyd coulf have had that would have mattered more than any of those earlier wins is pac. so if u want that kudos. ur argument is still trash. no matter how u cut it floyds resume is better than vlads. u can dress it up, come up with numerous ******ed criteria, at the end of the day, the resumes are nowhere near comparable. the fact that u are finding reasons to argue otherwise is pathetic and indicative of a person with an agenda. u when u compare a resume all that matters are the names on the resume, when the fighters fought those names, how the fights went down, the accomplishments of the fighters etc. all of that personal hate and sentiment is not becoming of grown men. its pathetic and feminine
                    Last edited by Kagami Taiga; 01-03-2013, 10:10 PM.

Comment

ur missing the point. i dont have an issue with either of pac wins. the barerra win was great and the morales win was good. the point is saying his earlier wins were better is a stupid statement to make because it doesnt mean ****. the same could be said of a lot of fighters including pac. but of course mention pac and its instant attack mode. in fact the only win floyd coulf have had that would have mattered more than any of those earlier wins is pac. so if u want that kudos. ur argument is still trash. no matter how u cut it floyds resume is better than vlads. u can dress it up, come up with numerous ******ed criteria, at the end of the day, the resumes are nowhere near comparable. the fact that u are finding reasons to argue otherwise is pathetic and indicative of a person with an agenda
                      everything you said is basically wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X