Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Bam Bam!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
      I don't think Angel Garcia will dare mouth off to Rios like he does to everyone else. Rios won't start pushing or waving his arms around, he'll just crack him.
      waiving his arms, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        I agree Angel acts immature for his age but Rios talks just as much ****.
        Rios talk ****?! He dont talk ****, he just acts hard and curses alot but dont really talk smack about his a oppents only if they talk **** first. But A ngel Garcia talk ****, thats why Rios said what he said.

Comment

• Rios beats Garcia's ass. I love the hate and criticism Rios gets too and he keeps crushing mfs. Keep up with the hate you idiots and Rios will keep steamrolling people in the ring.

War Bam Bam!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Alpha & Omega;12777551]Rios beats Garcia's ass. I love the hate and criticism Rios gets too and he keeps crushing mfs. Keep up with the hate you idiots and Rios will keep steamrolling people in the ring.

War Bam Bam!![/QUOTe

Those haters and nuthuggers are living in denial, they know darn straight the boy dosnt have best boxing aertbility to keep Rios off of him, Rios will hurt Danny really bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              but no skill, tomato can rios isn't, right?

proof read before you post, is my suggestion to you.

rios is probably one of the worst fighters in the past 25 years. no skill, no movement, no ability, just a chin and heart (which is great to have), and that is not enough to get past a fighter like garcia. anyone who thinks rios does anything better than danny is just fooling themselves. get real
              All Garcia has is a left hook. Rios has a better jab, better inside game, better chin, more heart and a relentless fighting style. Garcia beat up the corpse of Erik Morales and was losing to Khan up until he ducked his head and winged a left hook that landed on Khan's neck/back of the head... A guy never known to have a chin or good defense to begin with.

No skill, and no movement? Sounds just like Garcia if you ask me. He is flat footed himself and has minimal head movement. There both similar in that aspect. But Rios' heart, chin, relentless will be touch much for Danny.

Comment

thats fine, and I respect that too. I just dont see how someone can say this is a coinflip fight, i really dont. everytime i see someone say that, i just get flabbergasted. rios is so bad in the ring, i dont see how anyone with a minimal amount of skills doesnt take rios out with ease
                People cant take him out because his chin is soo good and heart is too big. Mexicans have something Puerto Ricans dont... Heart, thats why Rios would knock Garcia out.

Comment

thats fine, and I respect that too. I just dont see how someone can say this is a coinflip fight, i really dont. everytime i see someone say that, i just get flabbergasted. rios is so bad in the ring, i dont see how anyone with a minimal amount of skills doesnt take rios out with ease
                  HAHAHA What he does not have in skills he makes up with heart andhis incredible chin, so many boxers have had great skills but no heart or chin and they dont do **** in this sport. Garcia will definetely be Rios hardest callenge but Rios will take Garcia to places he cant imagine.. Come on man you are a Garcia fan boy!! Are you from Philly??Did you not see how bad Garcia struggle against Morales in their first fight? Rios will **** Garcia up and that is a fact.. Save my post and remember it because when they do fight and Rios breaks your boy off I will holler at you!!!

Comment

• Lmao ..........

Comment

• rios destroys garcia in 6 rds............

Comment

Working...
                      X