No announcement yet.

Is Robert Guerrero a LEGIT Champioin??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Who did Berto beat to be considered a top ww? Berto is a top 10 guy, a tough guy...but not a top ww. Berto has been exposed by two guys who fought him on the inside and he could not adjust.
    He beat Zaveck who was a Top 5 WW at the time.

Shows how weak 147 is, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Guerrero is a legit fighter. He is not the true champion until he beats Floyd.
      What if he fights and beats other champions in the division?

As you could see...I'm not going to be a little bitch like you and BoxingDumbass and put you two on ignore when I make a thread.
      Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 11-29-2012, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        No.

I'm just telling you why your "He wasn't ranked" theory is wrong.

If you were to say "He shouldn't fight for the title because he was caught cheating" than that's fair enough.

But even then, he was still considered to be a Top WW at the time.
        I don't agree...Berto has no belt and was not ranked...No matter how ya spin it,that fight should not have been for a belt...I wonder if this was Peterson would everyone feel the same way..

BTW This is what I said..^^^

Got to get that reading comprehension down bro...Why the hell would I bring up Peterson if I was not alluding to the whole PEDS situation??Come bro...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          What if he fights and beats other champions in the division?
          Then of course he would be a Champion if he won...I think he is referring to the WBC belt...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            LOL go check his rec..29-0..Deal with it homie...LMAO..
            Im not even a Pacquiao fan, so I don't care. Fact remains he didn't beat him and hasn't done **** at welterweight. Guerrero is more proven........ FACTS

Comment

Interim is not a straight up championship belt.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                Interim is not a straight up championship belt.
                The same applies for anyone in any division correct? Not just Guerrero right?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                  Im not even a Pacquiao fan, so I don't care. Fact remains he didn't beat him and hasn't done **** at welterweight. Guerrero is more proven........ FACTS
                  I really don't care what kinda fan you are tbh..Oh but what I do know is you have no idea what the meaning of the word fact is..Fact is Bradley beat Pac and is still at this moment undefeated that's a fact...What ya just said(throughout ya whole post)is an opinion dumbazz...

Comment

The Ghost is a beast, he will be a test for anyone at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      The same applies for anyone in any division correct? Not just Guerrero right?
                      Has Maidana ever won a legit belt??I would lean towards no at first thought..But I could be wrong..

Comment

Working...
                      X