No announcement yet.

lomachenko's father "aiba deal is not 100% only discussions"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    Right, he signed a document stating that he is interested in signing a contract... right...
    lol Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me either.

Comment

don't do it papa. if you're son has any semblance of a personality, he could be the next pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
        I think what his pops might be saying is true....they might have some prelimenary "entering negotiations" contract...something any party can back out of
        I hope you're right. That AIBA nonsense would jeopardize Vasyl's professional potential. I would hate to see a talent like Lomachenko's go to waste. A lot of people on this site are knocking Vasyl's future in the pros, saying he's nothing special. I disagree. I think Lomachenko is a potential star. He needs to be brought up right.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
          don't do it papa. if you're son has any semblance of a personality, he could be the next pacquiao.
          That's saying a mouthful. It's not often someone like that comes around. But just the fact that the possibility can even be considered is impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            That's saying a mouthful. It's not often someone like that comes around. But just the fact that the possibility can even be considered is impressive.
            i don't mean in terms of accomplishments per se, more in that he can be international superstar with a pleasing style and charisma to make many fans all over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
              i don't mean in terms of accomplishments per se, more in that he can be international superstar with a pleasing style and charisma to make many fans all over the world.
              That's exactly how I took it.

This kid, Lomachenko, can be a star.

Comment

Working...
              X