No announcement yet.

Gary Shaw: "Hopkins lied about his shoulder injury"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael, Doug or Lem ‏ @ringmagazine Close
    Lem: Richard Schaefer, Gary Shaw going at it on Dawson-Hopkins call.

Comment

GoldenBoyPromotions ‏ @GoldenBoyBoxing Close
      "I can't compare myself to other young fighters @THEREALBHOP has beaten. Although I'm definitely smarter." @OfficialBadChad

Comment

GoldenBoyPromotions ‏ @GoldenBoyBoxing
        "I can't compare myself to other young fighters @THEREALBHOP has beaten. Although I'm definitely smarter." @OfficialBadChad

Comment

Lito ‏ @NUBLUEYANKEE Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
          Chad Dawson confirms John Skully is in his corner against Hopkins #Boxingheads #boxing

Comment

"I wanted to become myself again. Me being with so many different trainers derailed me from my own style." @OfficialBadChad #OnceAndForAll

Comment

Hopkins is going to take Dawson to school.

Comment

GoldenBoyPromotions ‏ @GoldenBoyBoxing Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
                "I feel like the first round of this fight is going to be like the third round. We got to feel each other out." @OfficialBadChad

Comment

"That's my plan. If it goes 12 rounds I wanna win 11 or 12 of those rounds. I don't even want a close fight" @OfficialBadChad

Comment

GoldenBoyPromotions ‏ @GoldenBoyBoxing Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
                    "That's my plan. If it goes 12 rounds I wanna win 11 or 12 of those rounds. I don't even want a close fight" @OfficialBadChad

Dawson

Comment

"It was quite funny to listen to those silly comments from @GaryShawBoxing about @THEREALBHOP 'having' to take this fight" R. Schaefer

Comment

Working...
                      X