Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye FTL.

Comment

Haye should have shook the man's hand.

Good ploy by Wlad. He knows that kind of thing turns off most Brits.

Stupid.

Comment

Haye is also the biggest hypocrite i have ever seen. He calls Wlad a cherry picker, yet he fought Audley Harrison in his last fight. He calls Wlad boring but his fight with Valuev and Harrison was just as boring as any Wlad fight i have seen.

Haye is the definition of delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by OG William View Post
          Haye is also the biggest hypocrite i have ever seen. He calls Wlad a cherry picker, yet he fought Audley Harrison in his last fight. He calls Wlad boring but his fight with Valuev and Harrison was just as boring as any Wlad fight i have seen.

Haye is the definition of delusional.
          I give him a pass for the Valuev fight.

What else was he meant to do? get clubbed to the floor?

I just don't think Haye is THAT good. He is a world class Cruser but in with the big boys he has to do the best with the cards he's dealt: he's fragile and has poor Stamina.

He'll run from Wlad too, and hope he can explode on him like he did against Audrey.

Comment

I can understand casual sports fans buying into trash talk, but hardcore boxing fans should know that playing the bad guy is part of the sport. The more genuine the dislike between the fighters, the more tickets sold. To actually get upset or offended by something a fighter does during the *promotion* of a fight is downright silly.

This is how boxing works; If you don't like it, watch Cricket.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
              I give him a pass for the Valuev fight.

What else was he meant to do? get clubbed to the floor?
              I just don't think Haye is THAT good. He is a world class Cruser but in with the big boys he has to do the best with the cards he's dealt: he's fragile and has poor Stamina.

He'll run from Wlad too, and hope he can explode on him like he did against Audrey.
              I won't give him a pass when Chagaev looked so much better than Haye did against the Giant.

Haye admitted he bet on himself for a third-round KO against Fraudley, so it's not a stretch to think he and Harrison colluded and split the winnings.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                I can understand casual sports fans buying into trash talk, but hardcore boxing fans should know that playing the bad guy is part of the sport. The more genuine the dislike between the fighters, the more tickets sold. To actually get upset or offended by something a fighter does during the *promotion* of a fight is downright silly.

This is how boxing works; If you don't like it, watch Cricket.
                I'm not usually offended by a bit of trash talk, but Haye carries everything far past the point of being entertaining or funny into repetitive, mindless stupidity. He doesn't even make sense most of the time. But it backfired on him at these latest pressers, where Wlad definitely bested him in the mind games department.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                  I won't give him a pass when Chagaev looked so much better than Haye did against the Giant.

Haye admitted he bet on himself for a third-round KO against Fraudley, so it's not a stretch to think he and Harrison colluded and split the winnings.

Haye will destroy wlad..........

Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                    Haye will destroy wlad..........

Deal with it.
                    If he does, I won't deal with it -- Vitali will.

Comment

This forum is going to be so much better off when the Haye fans go hide under a rock after his brutal loss.

Haye is gonna quit on himself so easily every man, woman and child in Great Britain will remember him as a notorious coward for years to come.

Comment

Working...
                      X