Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody had a more entertaining career than Miguel Cotto in the last 10years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody had a more entertaining career than Miguel Cotto in the last 10years?

Seriously just finished watching his full career, his wars at 140 was full of toe to toe wars, his chin got better at 147 but the level of competition also stepped up, he went to war with mosley, pacquaio, clottey, margarito, mayweather, mayorga over since moving up. One of the most entertaining fighters to watch and definitely one of the top5 of his generation

Prime Cotto was a boss. What made him so special to me, was his ability to tame slick fighters.

Comment

Cotto was must see tv. Win, lose or draw. Hope he does t fight a bum though in September.

Comment

he's certainly up there.

arturo gatti and manny pacquaio were likewise very exciting, though many of the great gatti fights were more than 10 years ago now.

late period marquez was a total warrior as well.

Comment

Miguel is my favorite fighter. Second to none in my book.

Looking forward to his next fight....looking for any updates!

Comment

I hope that they put Cotto up against a banger...I want to see some blood!

Comment

Cotto, the man........

Comment

He needs to be carefull if he continues on! He is past his best and once your there you need to think of the rest of your life! I hope he stops he's been a solid performer for years but his most recent past isn't very productive.
                Since the first Margaritto fight he's won 5 and lost 4 and was stopped 2 times! Thats not a very good run and he's taken more abuse than he usually does! To me its time to stop before anymore damage can be taken. Ray.

Comment

Cotto's been a long way. I remember the 140lb days one of the most nastiest ripping body punchers in the game. He's maintained some good health through the years even though he's not prime anymore but gave anybody hell that had stepped in with him NOBODY came out clean.

Comment

Doing the moonwalk is exciting apparently

Comment

Working...
                    X