Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto perdio bien, pero porque es tan lloron!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    To make me criticise him, he is really having a bad weekend haha. I would like a farewell against K9 in Puerto Rico and maybe one more winnable big fight in Vegas, just so I can go see him fight live. I'll miss him, but it's time. I can't see myself becoming a fan of Swift like I did Cotto, no disrespect to Swift.
    damn, lol, your tone still seems like you love cotto and that is cool, lol, i used to like cotto at one point but now i only hate him due to his fans, lol, alot are so passionate about the love they give cotto which is good for puerto rican boxing, lol, id like to see kirkland vs cotto cause i for some reason dont want to see cotto go out as a loser, lol, cotto destroying kirkland would be a nice way to get his last hurrah cause i dont think james stands a ****in chance

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      I agree...I love Cotto but he need it to stay in the ring and at least say a couple words to the crowd that was there supporting him and to the ones that watched on TV...not sure why he went out that way...it doesn't make me hate the dude but it does get me a little upset.
      I have met Cotto on a few occasions and while I love the guy as a fighter, his personality isn't that great. He's not warm, inviting to his fans. He's very egotistical and thinks very highly of himself. I think that's ok but he needs to man up and do interviews when he loses, he really does.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        I have met Cotto on a few occasions and while I love the guy as a fighter, his personality isn't that great. He's not warm, inviting to his fans. He's very egotistical and thinks very highly of himself. I think that's ok but he needs to man up and do interviews when he loses, he really does.
        one reason Trinidad is my all time favorite was because he made you feel part of his team, you know what I mean he was always thanking his fans no matter what but everybody is different Cotto is more to himself like you said but I'm not gonna talk bad about him for not giving an interview even though he should of I admire his family values so that speaks in volume...Team Cotto regardless

Comment

one reason Trinidad is my all time favorite was because he made you feel part of his team, you know what I mean he was always thanking his fans no matter what but everybody is different Cotto is more to himself like you said but I'm not gonna talk bad about him for not giving an interview even though he should of I admire his family values so that speaks in volume...Team Cotto regardless
          Not to start anything but you do know he assaulted his uncle Evangelista Cotto. Why would he beat up his old uncle for? That does not show good family values bro... If you are raised the right way you just dont beat up your elders, especially elders from your family...

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
            Not to start anything but you do know he assaulted his uncle Evangelista Cotto. Why would he beat up his old uncle for? That does not show good family values bro... If you are raised the right way you just dont beat up your elders, especially elders from your family...
            of course I know that but from I know it was a two man show plus nobody is perfect family values from what I see he always puts his family first.

Comment

of course I know that but from I know it was a two man show plus nobody is perfect family values from what I see he always puts his family first.
              cotto is a prizefighter, lol, evangelista is probably nothing to cotto in fighting terms so cotto will always be on the wrong, miguel shouldnt have even touched his uncle no matter what!!!!!! , lol, prizefighter vs old unke that talks ****, lol, who wins easy?????????? Miguel does, lol, , lol, cotto loves his wife and children but i dont think he cares any less of evangelista than some fans hes never met, lol, trinidad was the **** personality wise, lol, he treated everyone equally and gave respect to those who deserved it, he loves all his fans and he probably still loves that ****sukker don king i bet
              Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 12-05-2012, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                Este es el thread donde les demuestro que soy una verga parada para hablar y escribir español?

Obviamente se entiende el disgusto pero que demuestre ser profesional como tanto lo aparenta fuera del ring.
                Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  cotto is a prizefighter, lol, evangelista is probably nothing to cotto in fighting terms so cotto will always be on the wrong, miguel shouldnt have even touched his uncle no matter what!!!!!! , lol, prizefighter vs old unke that talks ****, lol, who wins easy?????????? Miguel does, lol, , lol, cotto loves his wife and children but i dont think he cares any less of evangelista than some fans hes never met, lol, trinidad was the **** personality wise, lol, he treated everyone equally and gave respect to those who deserved it, he loves all his fans and he probably still loves that ****sukker don king i bet
                  he probably does

Comment

I understand Cotto, he just cares about himself n his fam, but his in the boxing entertainment business n his fans are the ones who got him to that spot he should be more greatful

I give Cotto props he has fought some of the best, n has taken a challenge in most of his fights, i wish most of these fighters now days would do that, it seems like these new rising stars are taking that road

N i do find it weird that he is always bugging that friend of his n kisses him in the mouth, sleeps with him, grabs his ass all in front of cameras lol
                    Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 12-05-2012, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                      We don't know what happened between him and his uncle and for all we know he deserved to get his ass beat.

One thing about Cotto I will say is he is very classy in the way he treats people, he may not be warm and inviting but he has always been classy. He doesn't take defeat well but who does that is that competitive?

I think Cotto is done, that's just my opinion. I have seen Cotto prime and that was not him vs Trout. He's not the same fighter and he gets hit way too much.

I honestly think that Trout saved him a serious beating at the hands of Canelo. Canelo at 154 is like Cotto at 140-147, he's just so strong it's ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X