No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Cruz Starts Camp, Eyes Salido-Garcia Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Orlando Cruz Starts Camp, Eyes Salido-Garcia Winner

The WBO 126 pound Latino champion, Orlando “Fenomeno” Cruz (19-2-1-9 KO’s) departed today to New York where he will be training for his next fight. Cruz’s camp will be in Buffalo. According to sources, Cruz might be fighting for the full WBO featherweight crown, by taking on the winner of Orlando Salido vs. Mickey Garcia, which takes place on January 19th at The Theatre in Madison Square Garden in New York.

[Click Here To Read More]

waste of time title defense for the winner of Garcia-Salido.........

Comment

Cruz get's raped and enjoy's it by either fighter.

Comment

Both would KO him.... Both are too big and strong for Cruz imo.... But he is in line for a shot so why not

Comment

Why would the Salido-Garcia winner want to fight him? They would be in line for bigger and better things.

Comment

Waste of time for Salido or Garcia. Id rather see them fight Ponce De Leon or Magdaleno..

Comment

They want to turn the first openly gay fighter into a champ to force it on us boxing fans. I personally don't want ****sexuality to be promoted in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
                They want to turn the first openly gay fighter into a champ to force it on us boxing fans. I personally don't want ****sexuality to be promoted in boxing.
                They are not pushing anything, he earned that shot when he KO'd highly ranked(by the WBO)& undefeated Michael Franco in the very 1st round & as of now he's ranked #2 right behind Mickey García who's #1..& whether u like it or not, when ever he's fighting the media & especially the promoters are bring out everything about his ****sexuality just to hype up the fight.. But as a boxing fan I really don't give a S H I T whether he's a **** or not, I just wanna watch fights & I've seen him fight plenty of times & the kid has skills & pop in his punches.. & if u don't want ****sexuality to be promoted in boxing, well too late cause there's even an openly gay fighter in the "Hall of Fame" & that's Emile Grffith & there are others(some still active & others are not) as well that are suspected to be gay but had decided not to come out..

Comment

He wants a piece of Mikey Garcias virgin ass. Fresh meat. hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                  X