No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan, Schaefer are Waiting on Peterson's Rematch Reply

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan, Schaefer are Waiting on Peterson's Rematch Reply

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer is still waiting to hear back from Lamont Peterson's team, regarding a seven-figure offer to face Amir Khan in a rematch on May 19th in Los Angeles. On December 10th in Washington, DC, Peterson captured the IBF/WBA junior welterweight titles with a twelve round split decision over Khan. Peterson notched two judges in his favor, with scores of 113-112, and the third judge had it for Khan, 115-110.

[Click Here To Read More]

Maybe Peterson will take it... let's just see what uncle bob offers for Timmy

Comment

No wonder they call him Amir Con...the dude constantly call for a rematch with Peterson but when it comes to Maidana he acts like there's no need for a rematch. If you feel like Maidana doesn't deserve a rematch with you than shut-up with the rematch with Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
        No wonder they call him Amir Con...the dude constantly call for a rematch with Peterson but when it comes to Maidana he acts like there's no need for a rematch. If you feel like Maidana doesn't deserve a rematch with you than shut-up with the rematch with Peterson.
        Amir Con? I thought it was A mere Con, lol.
        But yea I agree... he said he'd give Maidana a rematch I think after he "proved" himself.
        I'd rather watch a rematch between the two than McCloskey and Zab

Comment

I hope Peterson don't give the cry baby no rematch, hope he moves on!!

Comment

Originally posted by Osirus022 View Post
            I hope Peterson don't give the cry baby no rematch, hope he moves on!!
            I hope he does... because he'll be making bank either way.
            Plus it was a rather entertaining fight, I'd love to see them fight again.

Comment

I was all for this rematch before Khan's whining. Now I'm hoping beyond hope that Peterson tells him no.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I was all for this rematch before Khan's whining. Now I'm hoping beyond hope that Peterson tells him no.
                England should be very proud of Carl Froch. He showed how a champ behaves in a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
                  England should be very proud of Carl Froch. He showed how a champ behaves in a loss.
                  I agree. Froch is a class act.

Comment

Peterson has been offered 1M plus. Think we might be seeing the rematch after all. Can't see bob paying lamont more then he pays Bradley and timmy wouldn't exactly appreciate that

Comment

Working...
                    X