Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pawel Wolak: I Saw Delvin's Best, He Hasn't Seen Mine!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pawel Wolak: I Saw Delvin's Best, He Hasn't Seen Mine!

The verbal warfare has started back up on BoxingScene between junior middleweights Pawel Wolak and Delvin Rodriguez. The two men face each other on December 3rd in a rematch of their 'Fight of the Year' contender. The fight happens on the undercard of the Miguel Cotto-Antonio Margarito rematch at Madison Square Garden in New York. [Click Here To Read More]

WAR WOLAK!!!! PAWEL will win this fight! The first fight was a draw; I rewatched it closely and it was 95-95. . .

Comment

Now I like both these guys & they did have a FOTY candidate, but i think Wolak was fortunate to get a draw. I'm not going to be mad at him talking **** though, because I know Rodriquez probably started it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Now I like both these guys & they did have a FOTY candidate, but i think Wolak was fortunate to get a draw. I'm not going to be mad at him talking **** though, because I know Rodriquez probably started it.
        DI BUSH BABEEEEE! I beg to differ! I think a draw is the ONLY way this fight could have been scored. . . I watched it three times, and I scored every round the same everytime. . .

Would you like to take a bet on the outcome of the rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          The verbal warfare has started back up on BoxingScene between junior middleweights Pawel Wolak and Delvin Rodriguez. The two men face each other on December 3rd in a rematch of their 'Fight of the Year' contender. The fight happens on the undercard of the Miguel Cotto-Antonio Margarito rematch at Madison Square Garden in New York. [Click Here To Read More]
          WTF? Shouldn't he have showed his best when he was in the ring with an eye the size of a grapefruit?

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
            DI BUSH BABEEEEE! I beg to differ! I think a draw is the ONLY way this fight could have been scored. . . I watched it three times, and I scored every round the same everytime. . .

Would you like to take a bet on the outcome of the rematch?
            What I'm talking about when I say he's lucky, is not about how many rounds were won, it's about the ref & doctor allowing him to continue. They could have easily stopped the fight & no one would have been able to really.By the way, what are your terms for a bet?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              What I'm talking about when I say he's lucky, is not about how many rounds were won, it's about the ref & doctor allowing him to continue. They could have easily stopped the fight & no one would have been able to really.By the way, what are your terms for a bet?
              True, very good point. . . 100 million straight up? Ill have the 100 milly on Wolak.
              Last edited by UglyPug; 10-26-2011, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Delvin will be sharper this time and gradually dismantle Wolak for a late mid round stoppage....

Comment

Working...
                X