Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto-Mayweather is NEXT if Pacquiao still declines the OSDT..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveJarvey View Post
    Sorry this won't happen.Mayweather was just pushed to fight Shane.

What made you *****s think he will have the courage to fight the man who beat Shane
    Please read my thread I just bumped he wasnt FORCED.

Comment

at this rate, it would take years for floyd-manny to ever happen

Comment

Floyd vs. Cotto.

Lets do it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          obviously cotto looks vincible now, but I'd still want to see this fight.

if cotto wins, he's back on the top 10 p4p llist, but not top 5. his drawing power would be the same, the Puerto Rican crowd.

if cotto beats floyd, there's rematches with margo, mosley, and pac.
          Thank you sir...only legit answer so far..and glad to see I'm not the only one who would still like to see this fight..and although I'm pretty sure Mayweather wins..it's still a winnable fight for Cotto given the styles..

now the most credible P4P rankings (Ring Mag) has him at #7..I think beating the #2 P4P would probably put him up at least to the #5 spot..but eff those hypothetical ranks...

would it make him the #1 WW again..or is the Margarito splinter still there?..and would that secure his HOF status..since I, along with most, feel that he's not quite there yet..

and I think his market would SKY ROCKET...the underdog quiet humble man beating the loudmouth bully..his style is always entertaining for the casuals..and the fact that he beat Mosley (I know Pull you feel different..lol) would help too with the casuals atleast..

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Given how BSCENE has been lately regarding certain fighters Im all for Cotto vs. Mayweather. Lets do it.

Cotto beats Floyd hes one of the greatest WW's ever.
            Co sign Burner!!!! i dont agree with you calling Martinez a cherry picker, but his hype is getting out of hand!!!!!1

Comment

smh. floyd vs paul. has. to. happen.

Comment

If Floyd beats Shane and Pacquiao fight won't materialize then Mayweather Cotto is a good option IMO.

I would love to see that one.

Comment

Pointless fight. Besides, I highly doubt Arum puts Cotto in the ring with Floyd if the Pac fight doesn't happen.

Comment

Arum should have no problems making this fight.

Comment

Hilarious. no way Mayweather gets any where near Pacman. If Manny takes Floyd's stupid tests, Floyd will come up with another out. He will only take the Cotto fight is he still views Cotto as beatable. It is as Floyd does! Haven't you guys been paying attention the last eight years, and it's not on 24-7!

Comment

Working...
                      X