No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Riddick Bowe Rumored to Make Muay Thai Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Riddick Bowe Rumored to Make Muay Thai Debut

Former heavyweight world champion Riddick Bowe is rumored to be making his Muay Thai debut in Thailand in May.

According to TotalMuayThai.com, the 45-year-old Brooklyn native signed a three-year contract with Thai Promotions Kokiet and Golden Glove. He will reportedly train with Kru Airr Phanthip and Kru Chan in Las Vegas.

As a boxer, Bowe went 43-1 with 33 knockouts and one no-contest, annexing the undisputed championship in 1992 by winning the first of his three battles with Evander Holyfield. At his best, a motivated “Big Daddy” was among the most talented heavyweights to ever set foot in the ring. [Click Here To Read More]

I saw Riddick Bowe a few weeks ago...He looked really old and out of shape. This is non sense.

Comment

This is dumb he doesn't need to get hit in the head anymore especially risk getting kicked in the head. But whatever its his life

Comment

Key word is rumored......

End of story, thread needs to be closed......

Comment

No. Just no.

Comment

don't do it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ghidra View Post
              No. Just no.
              Just say Bowe.

Comment

Bowe = most overrated heavyweight ever.

He and Toney should fight each other, seeing as how they are both desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
                  I saw Riddick Bowe a few weeks ago...He looked really old and out of shape.
                  That's because he IS really old and out of shape.

Just say BOWE.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
                    I saw Riddick Bowe a few weeks ago...He looked really old and out of shape. This is non sense.
                    Yeah, I saw him at the Peterson Holt fight, and was out of shape. But what bothered me was the fact that he was begging people for money to take a picture with him. He stopped me and asked if I would take a picture with him on my phone for $5.

Comment

Working...
                    X