No announcement yet.

An unbiased look at the Garcia-Salido Stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An unbiased look at the Garcia-Salido Stoppage

Now Debate on the facts people. I seen lots of threads and people making stuff up so here the video I found, so now you can discuss with some sense.

Now that I've seen it, I mean, I don't see what's so bad.

The guy didn't protest, but he didn't really push for it to end either. He just kind of stood there and let the officials do their business. Blame the doctor on this one, I'd say, if you don't agree with the stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post

Now Debate on the facts people. I seen lots of threads and people making stuff up so here the video I found, so now you can discuss with some sense.
      Garcia clearly petitioned the doctors to stop it, its clear as day

Comment

people are still going to manipulate facts and logic to fill there agenda's

Comment

Good thread. Lying ass mutha****as been making **** up all day long.

Comment

it was an unfair injury from an illegal headbutt, it wasnt stopped cause of a broken nose lol

Comment

Garcia was destroying Salido, really, who gives a shit the fight was stopped at that point; doctor or no doctor. Had it it been close it would be a different story. Why bother risking further damage? Trolls will be trolls. IMO, it was a good stoppage, further to that, Garcia wasn't pleased with it and said he'd give salido a rematch. Pointless rematch to be honest, cause Salido will get his ass handed to him again.

Garcia is the real deal, this kid is taking over for Marquez once he retires.

Comment

One of those threads that will have a low post count and high view count.

Comment

#1. Mikey is a badass. Cant take nothing from him. great fighter! Mikey didnt ask to stop or say he wanted or didnt. He let the Doc/commission do their job!

And thats where i have a problem with it. They let Rosado fight with a bad cut over his eye...a broke nose that was bleeding profusely..and a busted lip that would stop bleeding. But Mikey gets a broke nose and it has to be stopped now!
                  Ive seen plenty of fights that the fighter was 10times worst...This was a championship fight for the title. And Salido was trying hard to come back. Garcia knocked him around early on but really nothing devastating. It could have been a good fight or come back win...or Garcia could have stopped Salido out cold...who knows...The stoppage was lame. Think of all the worst youve seen before you think the stoppage wasnt lame! Oh...i wanted Garcia to win...but not this way!

Comment

Look, the doctor even got a second opinion, and both officials agreed to stop the fight.

Garcia is the guy who left Margarito in against Pacquiao for 12 rounds. Dude is not afraid to send his guy out there battered and bloody. However, Mikey got fouled and compromised in a fight he was dominating. If Sladio had hit that nose, which he broke by an illegal blow, not through any sort of boxing skills, and got a stoppage, what kind of precedent does that set?

If you're losing a fight, just break the guys nose with the headbutt and then punch his broken nose till you get a KO? I swear to god, some of the guys on here do not like or care about boxing at all. Just here to name-call and argue.

Mikey beat Salido all over the damn ring the whole night. Make a rematch and he does it again.

Comment

Working...
                    X