Collapse
No announcement yet.

"You wouldn't say that to a person's face."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a fair fist fight he'd probably level 90% of this forum though.

Vers would.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      You already know, Imma have the Berto/Ghost fight on. Mrs. Chief said no more grillin for a couple of weeks, said I cook too much food. He gave a good interview after the fight, but Larry is already startin some monkey **** with him if you ask me.
      I was a massive Andre Chinto fan when he was on the way up, I thought he looked really special.

But then he just seemed to hit a ceiling and not progress any more. From there, it was just a small step to failing drugs tests and being out-gutted by Victor "I'm a boxer, I'm not supposed to be getting hit by punches" Ortiz. A shame.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        In a fair fist fight he'd probably level 90% of this forum though.

Vers would.
        Which is why God invented the internet... so we can call him a **** from a safe distance.

Comment

Its a good way to let of steam. Call someone a **** in real life, then you have to deal with all that public drama and fighting.

Callin some inferior poster gay/dumb/**** and proving that they are gay/dumb/**** is absolutely a productive way to expend angst.

Comment

Annie and Walt being right as usual. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              Which is why God invented the internet... so we can call him a **** from a safe distance.
              Yeah for real. Haha. When I go to different states or countries I'd tell whoever lives there if they want to chill, whether you like me or not. I'm sure they wouldn't talk that Internet shyt in person. Shyt is hilarious and of course they're going to say they rather act like a badazz in person than behind a screen. It's a big reason I rarely talk shyt online anymore.

Comment

80's Tom Selleck would spark you out, mate.

Comment

Working...
                X