No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Pacquiao is Hesitating Due To Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: Pacquiao is Hesitating Due To Mayweather

WBO junior welterweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez believes Manny Pacquiao is getting cold feet. Marquez claims Pacquiao is stalling to make a final decision on fighting him for a fourth time - because the Filipino superstar realizes that a fourth meeting would possibly derail a mega-money fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. in early 2013.

[Click Here To Read More]

I don't really care to see Marquez-Pac IV.

The only rematch I want to see is Pac-Bradley.
    Last edited by Perro; 08-31-2012, 07:07 PM.

Comment

I rather see Marquez-Bradley.

We already know Marquez gives Pac trouble but he can't really hurt or KO Pac. This story has been told several times already.

Pac should fight Cotto at 154 then Mayweather.

Comment

LOL at MArquez always throwing himself in there and making it about him, with his I bet Pac three times and he is afraid of him so he is wants Floyd instead. I can see it already if Pacman beats Floyd, Marquez will say I am the best ever because I gave Pacquiao 3 losses and was rob.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
          It is true, but also the fact that I don't really care to see Marquez-Pac IV.

The only rematch I want to see is Pac-Bradley.
          I think everyone knew Pacquiao wanted the Floyd fight all along, he is really giving Arum a tough time now, I hope Pac holds out and says he wants the Floyd fight first and than he will fight bradley next. Arum doesnt want that fight because sadly I think Arum has no confidence in Pacman against Floyd and he knows if Pac loses to Floyd the interested for a bradley rematch is dead and the buys will not be there.

This is a gamble, and Arum is playing it safe thats why he is trying hard to convince Manny not to fight Floyd yet and take a fight before fighting him

Comment

Pacman would prob benefit from a break then fight maynever in april unless health still comes first.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              I think everyone knew Pacquiao wanted the Floyd fight all along, he is really giving Arum a tough time now, I hope Pac holds out and says he wants the Floyd fight first and than he will fight bradley next. Arum doesnt want that fight because sadly I think Arum has no confidence in Pacman against Floyd and he knows if Pac loses to Floyd the interested for a bradley rematch is dead and the buys will not be there.

This is a gamble, and Arum is playing it safe thats why he is trying hard to convince Manny not to fight Floyd yet and take a fight before fighting him
              True true, and like someone said above, I would love to see Marquez annihilate Bradley, but with Cotto already fighting Trout that leaves no opponent for Pac. I doubt Floyd will fight this year and there are talks of an April date for the big one, so that's a long time of inactivity for Pac to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                Pacman would prob benefit from a break then fight maynever in april unless health still comes first.
                That pic of 50 and Floyd is suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                  True true, and like someone said above, I would love to see Marquez annihilate Bradley, but with Cotto already fighting Trout that leaves no opponent for Pac. I doubt Floyd will fight this year and there are talks of an April date for the big one, so that's a long time of inactivity for Pac to wait.
                  Floyds next excuse not to fight a slow less aggressive Pacman will be I dont fight in April only May. Knowing that Pac has his political campaign or something in that month

Comment

manny should shut up and fight again this year, do as his master arum says.

It's okay if Floyd and manny don't make as much next year when Floyd gives him a beating

Comment

Working...
                    X