Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: A. Mundine: I Just Want To Exterminate Daniel Geale!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: A. Mundine: I Just Want To Exterminate Daniel Geale!

Anthony Mundine says he respects what his next opponent Daniel Geale has achieved, but still plans to "exterminate" his rival in their rematch bout in January.

The boxers last met in 2009, when Geale suffered his only career loss in a controversial split points decision.

They announced on Thursday that they would go head-to-head in January for the IBF and WBA middleweight world titles, although a venue and date have not yet been confirmed.

Mundine told reporters that he has arrived at the stage of his career where he no longer cares about winning titles, only beating the best boxers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

yeah, whatever as long as you face Gennady Golovkin after this.

Comment

What a gift for Mundine. From Bronco McKart to a double world title fight.

Comment

i'am a little disapointed i thought mundine was trying to get a fight with maywheather or cotto? laugh laugh.i really hope danny geale makes an absolute fortune from this fight and sends mundine into retirement which i think will happpen.danny geale is twice the fighter he was when then first met and mundine is on the slide(knocked out cold by novice garth woods).i really lost a lot of respect for mundine a while back when he could have mixed it up with the very best in the world but chose to dodge everybody any good.the sad part is he would have beaten some of the big names probly four or five years ago at his peak but chose to fight second rate fighters in australia i guess he's made a lot of money but could have done more with his career and (limitless talent) really wasted talent to be honest.when geale beats mundine it would be good to see him fight ibf 1 sam soiman.a fighter who has dodged nobody and has earned probly his final shot at the title.any way all good for aussie boxing.

Comment

"Can't no one beat me at 154 or 160"

Sure looks like Garth Wood knocked you the **** out at 160.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aqe_UXFT54

Comment

Like a Dalek?

Comment

Oh, Mundine, you silly silly mother****er.

Comment

Working...
              X